SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

Just bought this a week ago. Picking up rear window today many plans for it including a colour change to a darkish purple.

day i got it:

IMG_0002-1.jpg

after a week made some changes, No side skirts, no wing, Painted GTR lip on horrid front bar,

IMG_0017.jpg

That looks really nice Grant. They always look awesome in dark purple

cheers.

saw that r32 on ebay....

you going midnight purple?

Yeah it was on ebay. picked up the parts through JSA imports down in Carrum downs he had a fair few 4 door parts there actually. picking up another boot tomorrow from him and he also had the rear window for $350 so i scored well. Just need to get the window fitted now. either VY SS purple or BA Phantom XR purple see what others are around that i like that are just standard colours as i plan to slide it soon.

^^thats the best you come up with you goose....

and drftps13=D, the pic might make its ride height look bad but the car is perfectly done and i do think the plates suit the car...the car is nicely done!!

:D

okay.. so when was owning a car and modding it about pleasing others?

kris owns it, kris is happy with it, he has noone to please but himself, and it looks like he's done that.. im sure he would get all the rep down town when its slammed and shit..

• Like 1

I love all the noobs who cry when someones car isn't sitting on the ground... they finally buy a car, dump it, drive it for 5 mins, turn the kit into a horrible, cracked nightmare and get defected 500 times... parents yell at them so they sell car... but because they had an import for 5 mins they're now experts

from someone who has been driving imports everyday for 8 years and has never been defected you may now kiss my arse :nyaanyaa:

hella flush might look cool sitting in a car park but try driving it round the streets of Melbourne like that... good luck kiddies

ps. nice Chaser... needs more low tho;)