SAU Community

Carjacked R33 Yesterday

I don't know if this has been covered yet, but i read in yesterdays paper an R33 was carjacked in Hoxton Park, Sydney (west) on a deserted rd, Hoxton Pk Rd. Apparently an old beige corona? ran up the ass of the skyline and when stopped, put a gun to the drivers head, put him in the back seat and took him to some location and let go. Car was found hours later.

What makes me wonder is why, on a rd where the speed limit is 80-90 and in the middle of whoop whoop, would you pull over to exchange details when in most cases, an accident like this could NOT happen?

geez that sucks d*ck bad.

hrmm, we will have to protect our selves with something like a twin barrelled, belt feed, grenade launcher attached, elephant gun. That would stop the theiving farks.

Sumo

TIMMAY: The article was in Speed magazine and was an R33 GTR - I believe it occured in Gladsville.

Sucks to hear that there has been another jacking, hopefully the driver was unharmed

Something similar happened in the UK a few days ago. This guy had a SERIOUSLY modified Ford Sierra Cosworth which had hit 191mph before. It was in magazines over here and everything.

Then he was driving along and a stolen car cut him up and stopped in front of him while another car came up behind and blocked him in. 4 guys jumped out wearing masks and started to beat the sh1t out of the driver, but he got away. They then took his car.

I don't know if this has been covered yet, but i read in yesterdays paper an R33 was carjacked in Hoxton Park, Sydney (west) on a deserted rd, Hoxton Pk Rd. Apparently an old beige corona? ran up the ass of the skyline and when stopped, put a gun to the drivers head, put him in the back seat and took him to some location and let go. Car was found hours later.

What makes me wonder is why, on a rd where the speed limit is 80-90 and in the middle of whoop whoop, would you pull over to exchange details when in most cases, an accident like this could NOT happen?

hey brother i travel down hoxton park rd every night, to and from the city, tell me what makes you think its in the middle of whoop whoop, when even at 2 in the morning there are a lot of cars and trucks traveling down the main stretch of hoxton park rd. speed limit is 70 and most cars a shit boxes that trvel at night, ,. people just have to realise when you travel at 3 am by yourself anywhere in sydney you have to be allert and keep your eye out for those shitboxes that are used in ram raids.

I think something similar happend to the editor of SPEED magazine, he wrote up an editorial on it, I presume from the way he wrote it it was him who it happened to.

Again, in Sydney.

(Let me know if I am wrong....too lazy to go and get the mag to clarify, heh)