SAU Community

Deca Volunteers

emts

Well DECA is upon us again.

As always, the event wont go ahead unless we get people to help out on the day.

So we are calling for your assistance - if your willing to help, or if your bringing a friend/partner who's willing to help - please speak up.

We can explain what you need to do if you haven't done it before, so don't stress about that.

It is VERY easy stuff! and you will get a great view of the action!!

(very good for you budding photographers)

All officials will be given a free lunch and water during the day.

We also need all officials to be at DECA by 8.00am on Saturday morning - same time as competitors.

Chair, sunscreen, hat etc all make this into a relaxing day

A Slight change to previous events. we will be organizing Volunteers prior to the Drivers Briefing.

And until all slots are filled Drivers briefing will NOT go ahead and the event will not start.

I know it sounds harsh but without these people we cannot run the event.

Please PM me if you are able to help out. even if just for 1/2 a day.

cheers

Martin

Morning

Long Wang

Starter - Bec

Finisher/Timer (flying finish, can be 1 person) - rob

Flag point 1 -karen

Flag point 2 – Anna

Mini Wang

Starter - Dan

Finisher/Timer (2) - michelle

Skidpan

Timer - Wynn

Hat Removalist/starter - Al

Afternoon

Skidpan

Starter

Timer 1 - Wynn

Timer 2 -

Time Recorder -

Hat Removalist -

Hat Removalist -

See you all there!!!!

Hi Martin,

Count me in again. Only catch is I am only available half a day this time, have to scoot around 12-12:30 at latest for my nephews birthday. Happy to do long wang in morning if you guys want, but if theres no one who can cover me for the last 1/2 hour to an hour that it's running I might be better off on the skidpan in the morning - at least then I can get one of the people who arent driving at the time to fill in for me. (From past events long wang normally finishes about 1 I think??) Happy either way - I will leave it up to you guys. :ninja:

Cheers,

Anna

Willing to help. can be there all day. Don't have a preferred event to do, so take your pick :blink:

What time do i have to be there by? was actually thinking of driving there in the morning & driving back at night. Sorry, this is my first time, so I don't know if it's best to stay overnight or can drive for the day? :P

Willing to help. can be there all day. Don't have a preferred event to do, so take your pick :P

What time do i have to be there by? was actually thinking of driving there in the morning & driving back at night. Sorry, this is my first time, so I don't know if it's best to stay overnight or can drive for the day? :)

Wynn - as stated in Martins first post, we need all officials at DECA by 8am on the Saturday morning.

A day trip is defiantely doable, its completely your call. There is a lot of us staying up there for the entire weekend. Check out the accommodation thread if you are keen to stay.

Cheers,

Bec

PS. Will run long wang :P

Hi Martin,

Count me in again. Only catch is I am only available half a day this time, have to scoot around 12-12:30 at latest for my nephews birthday. Happy to do long wang in morning if you guys want, but if theres no one who can cover me for the last 1/2 hour to an hour that it's running I might be better off on the skidpan in the morning - at least then I can get one of the people who arent driving at the time to fill in for me. (From past events long wang normally finishes about 1 I think??) Happy either way - I will leave it up to you guys. ;)

Cheers,

Anna

Disregard this - I changed my mind and told them that I will get there when I get there :D

Count me in for long wang as a flaggy all morning please :(

Can't make it this time but it's awesome for whoever hasn't done it before. Easy stuff and get to see people run into cones n stuff. Oh and then trying to find them when they are dragged halfway across the track lol