SAU Community

Need New Street Wheels For Gtr R32

Now that we have upgraded to AP brakes the street wheels don't fit. So guys, some ideas on what would look good on her would be great!

IMG_7922copy.jpg

IMG_7136.jpg

Photos or links would be helpful if its not too much trouble

I guess I should sell these ones too if anyone is interested - 17 x 9 - Volk Racing - make a respectable offer...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

/r/ pics of wheels as attachments (intertronz blocking them)

Perhaps this question may be better asked in the Suspension Braking and Tyres section, or Cosmetic/styling section.

Now that we have upgraded to AP brakes the street wheels don't fit. So guys, some ideas on what would look good on her would be great!

Photos or links would be helpful if its not too much trouble

I guess I should sell these ones too if anyone is interested - 17 x 9 - Volk Racing - make a respectable offer...

Easily the hottest wheels on a silver Skyline are Work Meister S1 or SSR proffesor SP1's - these make me weak at the knees :(

nengun-2823-02-workwheels-meister_s1.jpg

nengun-2900-00-tanabe-ssr_professor_sp1.jpg

You can order them from Nengun.com - Nengun.com - Work wheels - Nengun.com - SSR wheels

I think I just drooled on my keyboard :(

Easily the hottest wheels on a silver Skyline are Work Meister S1 or SSR proffesor SP1's - these make me weak at the knees :(

nengun-2823-02-workwheels-meister_s1.jpg

nengun-2900-00-tanabe-ssr_professor_sp1.jpg

I think you can order them from Nengun.com - Nengun.com - Work wheels - Nengun.com - SSR wheels

I think I just drooled on my keyboard :(

+1 but maybe in black on the silver would look good also, price budget that you have to spend would help give us an idea as well?

What size are the brakes?

Not much will fit over big alcons other that Te37s or RE30s

This is the link to the AP Racing brake kit I put on the GTR. My track wheels fit, but the street ones don't fit now.

http://www.uniqueautosports.com/pricelists...t_gtrbrakes.htm

This is a pic of my track rims with the new brakes (ignore the rubber, that was me getting my monies worth at the SAU Wakie day)

IMG_0734b.jpg

Lets pretend there isn't a 'budget' for the time being.