SAU Community

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

typevu

Bah, I just bit the bullet and pre-ordered the prestige edition... may find some use of a spy rc car one day! Might try and fit one of my spare 1:10 R32 GTR shells on it haha

Its made by treyarch which history tells us will be shithouse. Look at world at war, was garbage. Im going to wait til the game is out and i will only buy it if they do a good job like infinity ward does.

Its made by treyarch which history tells us will be shithouse. Look at world at war, was garbage. Im going to wait til the game is out and i will only buy it if they do a good job like infinity ward does.

Treyarch isn't that bad. It's because of World at War that I and many others got into the COD series... Each to their own I guess.

Black Ops looks pretty freakin sweet. Looking forward to it actually. I hope they keep the mutilation engine that was in WaW. Going by the fact that it will be based around Vietnam and the cold war, it woul dbe quite silly NOT to have it.

I aint keen on it... its just a MW2 clone... like exactly... there was a big leap between COD4 to MW2... but this is just a few extra perks and a few extra maps... MEHHHHH!!! not worth 100 bux.

But yeah i only buy cods for the multiplayer... i couldnt care for the single player as i only play thru it once :action-smiley-069:.

Edited by SideOn

I aint keen on it... its just a MW2 clone... like exactly... there was a big leap into a giant stake pit between COD4 to MW2... but this is just a few extra perks and a few extra maps... MEHHHHH!!! not worth 100 bux.

But yeah i only buy cods for the multiplayer... i couldnt care for the single player as i only play thru it once :action-smiley-069:.

fixed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was I the only one that got excited the other night and didn't realise the date is printed in American English?!

Dissapointed to the max!

I'm over WaW, it's a bit repetitive being in the top 4 game after game after game