SAU Community

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

typevu

$78 for MW2??? Thanks freakin good. I always thought K-mart had their prices a bit higher on recently released games.

EB have their prices a bit higher for a) They're a rip off, and b) They allow you to return the game, no questions asked, within the first week (or 14 days, I can't remember exactly) and get a full refund or swap for another game.

your right about that. Although EB do still ask you why you want a refund etc. They don't care how ridiculous your excuse it though. I told them my mum brought me the same copy of the game, for no reason. And i got my money back.

$78 for MW2??? Thanks freakin good. I always thought K-mart had their prices a bit higher on recently released games.

Although this was a while back.. I bought V8 Supercars 3 for PS2 (brilliant game imo) the day it was released from Kmart.. i don't know what happened but there was no prices around or anything. Me and my mum went over to one of those scanner things in the store and it was $28.. EB had it for $100 :)

Kmart are good :)

$28 for a newly released game is a steal. Damned EB and their overpriceness. That being said, I pre-ordered my hardened edition Black Ops through EB since they were the only ones that still had it available... the day later they were out of stock :)

Only 5 more days to go. Keeping the Treyarch vs IW war aside, I think it's going to be an epic game. Most of all, as I've already mentioned, I'm really looking forward to zombie mode.

I'll come to EB Games defence, I got MW2 for $78

Was a bargin at the time :D

but yeah, apart from when EB have there stocktake sale (or whatever it is) they are rediculously over priced

I bought F1 career challange for PS2 from there ages ago. A game that was 2 years old or so? and it was pre-owned also for $100

Only reason I payed that much is because I could not find it anywhere else here

Did you get mw2 for 78 Cus it was on sale? On release it was 110. I dunno why but they always mark a pc version of any game down 10-20 bucks than the ps3 and xbox

haha cause anyone can just download a pc game..

EB arent all bad.. I buy a few preowned games fro there.. But their pre owned prices on some games.. Some of them are more expensive then buying new.. what idiots.. and a $10 less than new price? I'd rather buy it new.. Once they have sales i'm in there.. But all the new stuff I'll buy from Big W or JB

Did you get mw2 for 78 Cus it was on sale? On release it was 110. I dunno why but they always mark a pc version of any game down 10-20 bucks than the ps3 and xbox

I think it's because the game companies have to pay for licensing to Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo to be allowed to make the game for their respective consoles; where as PC isn't actually "ownded" by any particular company and so licensing does not exist (or is much cheaper if they still need to pay Microsoft for Windows and Apple for their macs.)

Back to COD though, I've pre-ordered the hardened edition (which was only $10 more at the time) for the WaW zombie levels. They're going to be running off the Black Ops game engine, which should be pretty cool.

And it's bullsh!t that the higher editions aren't available on the PC, since it was the first system to actually have Call of Duty.

To the zombie fans,

A friend of mine acquired a "copy" of Black Ops for his 360 and decided to MMS me a photo of Zombies mode. Here is that photo.

He has also informed me that Dempsey and Nikolai are in it and those videos of playing as former presidents is all bullsh!t.

post-51176-1288931285_thumb.jpg

lol nice as long as your mate doesn't go online before the release date he should be right, alot of people who got mw2 before the date went online and got caught (dunno who by) and couldnt use there PSN, LIVE anymore.

hey guys i just found this for anyone who hasn't pre-ordered black ops: http://www.jbhifi.com.au/games/call-of-duty-black-ops/

i know where im getting my copy from.

Well there you go, JB once again beats everyone in the price department. The game is also going ot be in 3D... now that's AWESOME!!!