SAU Community

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

typevu

going to be busy week

fallout: new vagas

and this

If you're talking about Black Ops.. well, this isn't your week. Also, I haven't got MoH.. but, early reviews are saying it's pretty pus. 6.0 on IGN is something to worry about.

I'm more of a single player man... CoD better have a longer story than the last few!

If you're talking about Black Ops.. well, this isn't your week. Also, I haven't got MoH.. but, early reviews are saying it's pretty pus. 6.0 on IGN is something to worry about.

I'm more of a single player man... CoD better have a longer story than the last few!

If you are a single player guy (like I am) dont buy MoH, it is awesome, but far to short, Just hire it and knock it over in a day

If you are a single player guy (like I am) dont buy MoH, it is awesome, but far to short, Just hire it and knock it over in a day

I'm a pc gamer.. not sure if renting exists. Maybe I should just borrow it.. :)

How do you find the graphics? Any better that MW2's?

I'm a pc gamer.. not sure if renting exists. Maybe I should just borrow it.. :)

How do you find the graphics? Any better that MW2's?

I think they are a little better! not by a whole lot, but yeah better, All in all it feels a bit more realistic not as much ,special ops dudes going in against 1 million bad guys guns blazing, action, there is a bit more sneaky business! Also the AI seems a bit more sneaky.

u srs it's short??

i've only played it twice - okay here's my full review.. (am i reviewing the right damn game here???)

it's called medal of honour frontline - has the dude with the beard on it..

basically it's like MW2 exceeeppptttt this is strictly about afganistan, and fighting insurgents and the taliban.. honestly i'm finding it a little bit too easy..

oh and it's a little bit jerky in parts like seems - - sort of "scripted".. unlike MW2 which kinda feels more free to do whatevr you want..

that said.. i'll be honest - i love the game. i dunno why but i do. perhaps it's a cultural thing. which is strange for me considering i'm one of those guys that thinks 9/11 was an inside job..

...so then - if i think 9/11 was all a bit crock.. then... why is it strangely satisfying to shoot a taliban fighter in the throat?

the ONLY thing i think the game COULD do with - is simply more gore.. im a fan of gore if you're going to be killing people then i want you to be able to shoot a guy's arm off or blow his leg off.. like in WAW..

but yeah - i think it's "cool"

i don't think it's a good game though - beleive me.. this game is nothing that makes you admire graphics engineering or anything like that.

it's only value is "coolness".. there's just something cool about shooting insurgents and fighting through dirty icy mountains with caves n sh1t.

7/10 from me!

u srs it's short??

i've only played it twice - okay here's my full review.. (am i reviewing the right damn game here???)

it's called medal of honour frontline - has the dude with the beard on it..

basically it's like MW2 exceeeppptttt this is strictly about afganistan, and fighting insurgents and the taliban.. honestly i'm finding it a little bit too easy..

oh and it's a little bit jerky in parts like seems - - sort of "scripted".. unlike MW2 which kinda feels more free to do whatevr you want..

that said.. i'll be honest - i love the game. i dunno why but i do. perhaps it's a cultural thing. which is strange for me considering i'm one of those guys that thinks 9/11 was an inside job..

...so then - if i think 9/11 was all a bit crock.. then... why is it strangely satisfying to shoot a taliban fighter in the throat?

the ONLY thing i think the game COULD do with - is simply more gore.. im a fan of gore if you're going to be killing people then i want you to be able to shoot a guy's arm off or blow his leg off.. like in WAW..

but yeah - i think it's "cool"

i don't think it's a good game though - beleive me.. this game is nothing that makes you admire graphics engineering or anything like that.

it's only value is "coolness".. there's just something cool about shooting insurgents and fighting through dirty icy mountains with caves n sh1t.

7/10 from me!

Have you played the levels where you use the M82 sniper rifle? If you hit them in the head their head expodes and is no more! But yeah agreed needs more limb removal

cant wait for black op's.

just played Medal of honour, was good but SP is WAY to short. Hopefully COD's SP is a bit longer...

Totally agree

An update with Zombie mode.

One of the achievements/trophies known as "sacrificial lamb" will be for a teammate to shoot you with an upgraded explosive crossbow (yes, as in, pack-a-punch upgraded) whilst you run into a horde of zombies and kill at least 6 of them.

This should be a good tactic to killing those "Freak-meat-bag-sackers!!!"

It is still unknown whether the four characters from Shi No Numa and Der Riese will be in it.

"Oorah, Oorah, Oorah, OORAH!"

• 2 weeks later...
For new games JB is usually the best priced but may not be this time

True that. I always buy my games from JB. I remember when MW2 was released, it was $110 everywhere and JB had it for $89. Black Ops is only $83.99 if you pre-order through JB.

True that. I always buy my games from JB. I remember when MW2 was released, it was $110 everywhere and JB had it for $89. Black Ops is only $83.99 if you pre-order through JB.

haha, on release date i brought mw2 from K-mart for $78 dollars.

I find Big W actually have awesome prices and have all the good stuff.. EB just seem to take you for granted and bump some big price for games.. Have a sale and can sell something for $77 or something like that and then bump the game up to $108 after sale is finished..

Big W price $78-$88.. EB $108+

K Mart sometimes have good prices but their game collection is small comparitively and alot of their games are $109 or there abouts..

$78 for MW2??? Thanks freakin good. I always thought K-mart had their prices a bit higher on recently released games.

EB have their prices a bit higher for a) They're a rip off, and b) They allow you to return the game, no questions asked, within the first week (or 14 days, I can't remember exactly) and get a full refund or swap for another game.

I actually bought MW2 for $76 from K Mart during one of their sales.. was bloody lucky as i got the last one..

Also I'd go with A.. Although they will match others prices as long as they are in stock.. But why go to the hassle of getting them to ring the store and get it checked when i can walk straight into that store and buy the game..