SAU Community

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

typevu

does ps3 alow you to have this many players at once, free for all or team death match?

http://img573.imageshack.us/f/blackopsmp2010111102203.png/

open it full screen

Nah you can't have that many I don't believe. That would obviously make it a lot harder.

I know exactly what you mean, I was playing it yesterday and it just feels like World at War fast forwarded 20 years the mechanics feel exactly the same. MW2 is alot smoother and the mechanics just feel...........better. When I was playing MP using the MP5 it just felt like the Thompson SMG from WAW but a little different while in MW2 all the guns feel different and have their own quirks while Black Ops they all feel generic and very much recycled. I want to love this game because its something too allievate my boredom but I just dont.

Yes! That is definetely another thing regarding the guns. I'm glad it isn't just me.

It's a good game and all, but on PS3 atleast I don't feel it is a step forward in the COD franchise, if anything just a step sideways; a bit different with some pros and cons.

I know exactly what you mean, I was playing it yesterday and it just feels like World at War fast forwarded 20 years the mechanics feel exactly the same. MW2 is alot smoother and the mechanics just feel...........better. When I was playing MP using the MP5 it just felt like the Thompson SMG from WAW but a little different while in MW2 all the guns feel different and have their own quirks while Black Ops they all feel generic and very much recycled. I want to love this game because its something too allievate my boredom but I just dont.

Which is why I can't wait for BF3... With all of the EA/DICE BS aside... I feel BF3, or what is to become BF3, will literally blow us all away..

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

getting sick of the spawning. so often spawn amid 2 or 3 enemy. Nuketown is the worst.

i dont get why everyone complains about the spawning, ive never had a problem with it. also nuketown is a grenade fest, everyone chucks grenades over the cars every few seconds.

i dont know if its just me, but when i play most stuff eg. the people the outline of them is abit pixelated/fuzzy anyone else notice that?

only when hit with a lethal equipment my screen goes really dark and looks funny.

Zombie is awesome, everything else is boring.

one thing im not 100% sure but in some modes is it possible to kill your team members because in a demolition match my screen showed i team killed a player. also guys who play online post up your levels and your favourite class.

im level 26 and heres my awsome setup

post-77607-1289549931_thumb.png