SAU Community

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

typevu

Well it's 2am on a sunday morning and I have nothing better to do than bitch about players bitching about me, forever alone and so on.

[rG]Denounce for some reason hates me, he probably hates a lot of people judging by his inability to maintain a kdr of 1 with anything but the noobtube, ok and the galil, just. Everytime we are on the same server he spends half his time telling everyone how much I hack, how much of a loser I am (irony amiright) etc.

So I even made a video which is uploading now, hopefully youtube doesn't ruin it because then I'll have to upload it elsewhere. There is a triple kill lulz early on and you can close it after that. Link up later. Now to find this mystical [rG] forum, which I have found for Canada, France, Netherlands, North America and a XBOX one for Australia but none with Denounce in it. Must have really cheaped out on the server to not appear on google.

Found them, renaissance gaming, lulz the guy is 39 from bumfuck nowhere in western Vic.

awful quality, can't read a bloody thing.

Edited by DivHunter

Nice work Div. Your style is exactly like my brother's on the ps3 (except he gets less deaths)

This is my best win. It'll never happen again... Total game time was only a couple of mins.

post-51176-0-38290700-1299946471_thumb.jpg

Nice work Div. Your style is exactly like my brother's on the ps3 (except he gets less deaths)

This is my best win. It'll never happen again... Total game time was only a couple of mins.

Well in

You know what the best bit about this game was? I didn't get a kdr PB.

nuke2.png

My brother found a much needed option theyva added to the latest update (for the ps3 anyway).

From the main menu, select multiplayer. From the mp menu, scroll down and select options. There should be an option to get directly into multiplayer when you initially start the game.

This saves a lot of time instead of having to always wait for everything to load and "read hdd" when you're at the main menu.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome game - yes

Good servers - Absolutely not

I love this game but have shelved it due to the server issues.. If it wasnt annoying enough that when the server host leaves the game needs to connect to a new one (this happens alot) but generally doesnt connect to a new host, cancelling the game and 2 min later drops me from the list..

But then you get some players that do awesome and some do shit purely because of the host being on someones xbox.. Half my games consist of me getting 25+ Kills to 3-5 deaths.. Then in a different game shooting the enemy and on the killcam it shows that i never even shot the guy even when it appears on my screen as shooting the enemy first..

I definately won't be buying anymore of the sequels if they dont have dedicated servers

Awesome game - yes

Good servers - Absolutely not

I love this game but have shelved it due to the server issues.. If it wasnt annoying enough that when the server host leaves the game needs to connect to a new one (this happens alot) but generally doesnt connect to a new host, cancelling the game and 2 min later drops me from the list..

But then you get some players that do awesome and some do shit purely because of the host being on someones xbox.. Half my games consist of me getting 25+ Kills to 3-5 deaths.. Then in a different game shooting the enemy and on the killcam it shows that i never even shot the guy even when it appears on my screen as shooting the enemy first..

I definately won't be buying anymore of the sequels if they dont have dedicated servers

I hear you mate. Dedicated servers are the way to go. Despite this, I'll still be getting modern warfare 3. Sure, it won't be infinity ward, but they'll be using the same engine as MW2... which ran waaaaaaaay better on the ps3 than blops does. Actually most of the original IW developers have gone to EA. So I'm making the assumption that upcoming EA FPS games will be quite awesome; BF3 anyone??

And also, they're finally releasing PC mod tools so gamers can make their own mods to blops. Free trials for next month as well.

http://au.gamespot.com/news/6308735.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B3

If BF3 is a sucess then yes.. That will be my new game I pour my time into.. If not I shall be happy buying other games and playing the campaign.. I shall purchase a PO Copy of MW3 or a cheap as special price after its been out just for the SP.. Unless servers are good..

Simple. They want me to pay top dollar then I want to play the game without shredding the game.. I've never quite had game rage like Black Ops.. And it's down to basically the server.. They fail at life and just want as much profit as possible..