SAU Community

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

typevu

i dissagree when i host which is a good 90 % of the time i get ripped off , shot around corners people lagging i cant kill, it takes me a average of 19 bullets to kill 1 person out of any gun, m16 g11 ak74u all take me the same with at least at 15 hit markers so im not missing, its shit, with harden i cant even get the aug to shoot through a door when im hosting, but some bitch with a m1911 can kill me 2 shots through the same door its bull shit, if im not host i tear up its a good 6 shots to kill anyone but if i host i might was well shut my eyes and run in circles shooting ill do more damage its f**ked they need to fix the servers and hit detection

I get that when I've got a sh!t connection. When I'm host (or excellent connection), I notice I use way less bullets and the game does a lot more of what I want it to do.

The worst is when you've got a crapppy connection - waste a whole clip on someone only to get killed and see during the killcam that you didn't even fire a bullet...

maybe you should have bought it instead of brought it..

only thing i don't like is that on any type of launched grenade.. sometimes they don't explode (talking SP here).. i mainly notice this when i actually hit someone with the grenade launcher attachment.. and got it on the tank when rollin though the city

Edited by .:: GimpS-R34 ::.

I am way behind where I should be after my internets were crippled for the last week. Just got fixed last night.

Good to seee everyone is as shit as ever. I had one guy on my team playing TDM die 7 times in the first minute on firing range, no shit.

I've noticed not as many people play it anymore. The hype has died down heaps. The new map pack might make it interesting again but only to the hardcore players I'm guessing.

I've noticed not as many people play it anymore. The hype has died down heaps. The new map pack might make it interesting again but only to the hardcore players I'm guessing.

Yeah but you're on PS3, there are no hardcore players. :whistling:

Yeah but you're on PS3, there are no hardcore players. :whistling:

Hey, HEY... SHUUUUUT UUP!!!!!!!!!

You know when the ps3 and pc map packs are out? Xbox always gets them earlier than everyone else; those fkn bastards.

Just purchased the First Strike map pack.. New zombie level so should keep it entertaining for a while. 1200 Points ($19.80) so could prob expect similar prices for PS3 i'd assume. Apparent release date for PS3 and PC is March 1st so only a month

Edited by .:: GimpS-R34 ::.

Yeah.. You can get on a platform now if you are getting surrounded too much.. Starts off with no colour.. You get this Russian doll things.. The ones that have a doll in doll in a doll... They pop out of each other and are like multi grenades.. And you can get a sickle which is pretty cool..