SAU Community

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

typevu

me and a mate made it to lvl 35 zombies the other night... it just gets stupid hard then... they just don't die, you can blast them in the head and they keep coming!

too intense, can't pause gotta leave one alive so you can take a piss! lol... going to see if we can get lvl 40... anyone gone over 40?

Getting to 40 is near impossible. I don't even know how you reached lvl 35. At these levels, it's just a matter of luck that you have the ray gun and hope you somehow get a max ammo. I guess one stradegy would be to lob grenades from the pap room. and hope you clean up most the zombies.

Some guy has reached lvl 5X solo... had to have been a hack.

Something I didn't realise until recently is that a pap crossbow gets the zombies following the arrow (much like the monkey bomb) and a pap bowie knife revives your fallen comrades if you shoot them while they're down.

yeah we were running the teleporter at least twice per level... buying extra grenades etc... then using lots of traps and the auto guns when things got nasty... I had the ray gun upgraded but even that took a few shots per zomb to bring them down... best bet is to shoot them in the legs and just leave heaps of legless zombs that you can finish off when things quieten down a bit

ammo is the main prob, we got lucky with max ammos a few times when things were looking grim... although I reckon level 40 is definitely within reach as we died really stupidly... hard to concentrate for that long, takes 2 hours at least to get there

• 2 weeks later...

It's started, the fear has spread.

What killed COD4 for me has begun to infest Black Ops. It's not aimbots, it's not wall hacks, it's not bugs.

It's fucking pussy bitches.

If you are so bad that your only tactic is to run to the nearest corner from your spawn point and crouch there hoping to get one kill before you are blown away yet again, find a new game. At least I can report hackers, there's no option for '0 skill douchebag'.

Does anyone else actually report real hackers? I have only come across two. People spend too much time bitching about them and not reporting and leaving. Aimbots don't work when there is nothing to aim at.

It's fucking pussy bitches.

If you are so bad that your only tactic is to run to the nearest corner from your spawn point and crouch there hoping to get one kill before you are blown away yet again, find a new game. At least I can report hackers, there's no option for '0 skill douchebag'.

yeah I've noticed this too... I find their favourite spots and dedicate entire games to finding them and killing them... Spectre with rapid fire FTW

anyway I always find with these games if you stop you die... best bet is to keep moving, can't rely on team mates to cover your ass

I also got so sick of bloody claymores that I run Hacker Pro all the time now... if I see a claymore I know a camper is lurking... punishment is swiftly delt :domokun:

yeah I've noticed this too... I find their favourite spots and dedicate entire games to finding them and killing them... Spectre with rapid fire FTW

anyway I always find with these games if you stop you die... best bet is to keep moving, can't rely on team mates to cover your ass

I also got so sick of bloody claymores that I run Hacker Pro all the time now... if I see a claymore I know a camper is lurking... punishment is swiftly delt :domokun:

I place claymores mostly because every other bit of equipment is useless. Usually chuck one down as I am moving and get on with it, or when I am waiting for a CP.

ps. lying down is a douche act... you WILL be stabbed and tea-bagged

lol most BlackOps maps don't lend themselves to using prone anyway but dolphin divers are still dirty whores.

it's no surprise, and tbh I'd think you were hacking.

Not if you were on the server, =AF= are terribad. I don't get banned from say the TaT server because they have players that aren't retarded.

Also check out the AF pings, no chance coming around a corner etc with a 20ms disadvantage let alone their camp happy nature without even using Ghost.

Edited by DivHunter

I don't play cod on a pc. Is it difficult to get ratios like div's on pc?? If so, good work div!

Ratios like these are generally easy to get on the psn.

Btw has anyone played against the solaris crew?? We beat them good the other night in s&d.

I don't play cod on a pc. Is it difficult to get ratios like div's on pc?? If so, good work div!

Ratios like these are generally easy to get on the psn.

Btw has anyone played against the solaris crew?? We beat them good the other night in s&d.

Those were the only 3 games I played on that server, not an example of how badass I am at raping retards. I was banned a minute into the next game.

it is hard when the game stutters under seemingly lag free conditions every time you see an enemy.

lul wut

That only happens the first person I see, sometimes.

I have found that loading into games has changed recently. I used to get in first-ish but now it can sit there on the loading screen completely finished until just before the round starts. It's wierd as there have been no changes on my end.