SAU Community

Call Of Duty: Black Ops

typevu

I hate campers so much... I've been known to respawn after getting killed by a camper and run the entire length of the map avoiding gunfights along the way to f**k their camping shit up... nothing better than walking up behind a sniper and sticking semtex to the back of their head

my kill death ratio is barely over 1.00 as I get bored to quick and like to run and gun (jumping off stuff and killing people on the way down is a favourite)... I usually score in top 3 though

that's one advantage consoles have over PC... much harder to cheat

And who could auto-prestige to 15? - Console

My kdr is around 1.95 overall which is pretty sad but was always going to happen being able to prestige and always switching weapons / perks / being stupid and trying to complete pro perks when they are just going to reset again. CoD4 I was more around 1.8+ for my all gold profile and 2.5+ for my 50 in under 24h profile.

i cant beleive how many retards have mics, they either start shit talking as soon as they see you have a mic or start as soon as you start killing them

then add to that , how many 12 year olds who have mics who sound like their balls are up in their stomach....

f*king hell

i cant beleive how many retards have mics, they either start shit talking as soon as they see you have a mic or start as soon as you start killing them

then add to that , how many 12 year olds who have mics who sound like their balls are up in their stomach....

f*king hell

Thats why I love my headset with the seperate volume control for chat :thumbsup:

f*king hell

and why do they all say "bro"

its really effing annoying

uuuum ever since the new patch I can't login to Black Ops multiplayer... I can sign into Playstation Newtwork but then when I click on multiplayer it does the usual 'downloading game content' or whatever then times out and comes up with a warning that says the Black Ops servers are down... weird because when I go to their website its all operational according to them

anyone else having problems?

if anyone wants to jam on xbox B ops add me - True TJ its shit playing alone all i do is seem to rage after 2 or so games so much camping and shit hit detection lol

I don't see how anyone can play an FPS online where someone in the game is the host. It's a rediculous advantage.

I don't see how anyone can play an FPS online where someone in the game is the host. It's a rediculous advantage.

It is a very ridiculous advantage. But also works very well in your favour when you're the host :)

i dissagree when i host which is a good 90 % of the time i get ripped off , shot around corners people lagging i cant kill, it takes me a average of 19 bullets to kill 1 person out of any gun, m16 g11 ak74u all take me the same with at least at 15 hit markers so im not missing, its shit, with harden i cant even get the aug to shoot through a door when im hosting, but some bitch with a m1911 can kill me 2 shots through the same door its bull shit, if im not host i tear up its a good 6 shots to kill anyone but if i host i might was well shut my eyes and run in circles shooting ill do more damage its f**ked they need to fix the servers and hit detection