SAU Community

Wrecking R32 Gtst - Black

Hi Guys, have a Black R32 Shell in my driveway for some time. Have taken some parts off it for what I need. Mum has cracked the shits and it needs to go.

Following items have been sold or taken.

Items:

Rear subframe

Stock suspension

Stock wheels

Rear hubs

A pillar trim (drivers side)

Few misc trim parts

Engine

Gearbox

Drivetrain

Brake master

Front seats

Things you might be interested in:

Dash vents good condition

Front brakes/hubs

Bonnet, front guards, doors, boot

Aircon setup

Radiator

Glass/windscreen, rear window ect

There is way to much to list.

Price: Way to much to list just PM or call me! Happy to accept offers.

Contact: Ring or PM me. Please call as my phone is broken and can not recieve SMS. 0400200997

Pics: Will post pic of the shell very soon, someone might be interested in the shell? Wouldnt take much to fix the rear end damage. No rego, but has compliance. Last rego in NSW.

Thanks Paul.

Hi Guys, have a Black R32 Shell in my driveway for some time. Have taken some parts off it for what I need. Mum has cracked the shits and it needs to go.

Items:

Rear subframe

Stock suspension

Stock wheels

Rear hubs

Few misc trim parts

Engine

Gearbox

Drivetrain

Brake master

Front seats

Front brakes/hubs

Aircon setup

Radiator

Contact: Ring or PM me. Please call as my phone is broken and can not recieve SMS. 0400200997

Pics: Will post pic of the shell very soon, someone might be interested in the shell? Wouldnt take much to fix the rear end damage. No rego, but has compliance. Last rego in NSW.

Thanks Paul.

hey mate, is it 2 door or 4 door?

how much do you want for the rear window?? cheers adam.

Dash vents good condition - Passanger $100, Middle $50

Front brakes/hubs - Brakes $250 Hubs $150

Bonnet, front guards, doors, boot - Bonnet $100, Guards $150, Doors $150 (inc glass motors) each

Aircon setup - $100 Lines, pump, consdensor ect

Radiator - $50

Glass/windscreen, rear window ect - Front $150, Rear $130

Rear Brakes - $150

Clutch Master - $100

Manual Pedals - $200 (Clutch and Brake)

Carpet - $100

Dash - $100

Rear Seats - $70

Boot, with spoiler holes - $70

Shell (Can be fixed, just needs rear reo, rear bar, tail lights, and abit of straightening on a rack) $500

ALL ONO, theres probs heaps more. PM or Call for details

Dash vents good condition - Passanger $100, Middle $50

Front brakes/hubs - Brakes $250 Hubs $150

Bonnet, front guards, doors, boot - Bonnet $100, Guards $150, Doors $150 (inc glass motors) each

Aircon setup - $100 Lines, pump, consdensor ect

Radiator - $50

Glass/windscreen, rear window ect - Front $150, Rear $130

Rear Brakes - $150

Clutch Master - $100

Manual Pedals - $200 (Clutch and Brake)

Carpet - $100

Dash - $100

Rear Seats - $70

Boot, with spoiler holes - $70

Shell (Can be fixed, just needs rear reo, rear bar, tail lights, and abit of straightening on a rack) $500

ALL ONO, theres probs heaps more. PM or Call for details

hey

can you please pm me pics of the bonnet ?

cheers

AndreW

hey would you have the center light?

And also the 1/4 door trim?

Items:

Rear subframe

Stock suspension

Stock wheels

Rear hubs

Few misc trim parts

Engine

Gearbox

Drivetrain

Brake master

Front seats

Front brakes/hubs

Aircon setup

Radiator

Thanks Paul.

interested in driver side door minus control switch n boot. can you post or courier?

If you organise a courier for pickup, I can have it boxed up ready for pickup, mayb get a quote and get back to me. Happy to have it ready and waiting, but have not got enough time to chase quotes and organise with couriers.

Hey mate,

just wanna know if you still have the interior trim around the gearstick, bit with the gearboot attached and the exhaust bracket that bolts from the cat to the gearbox crossmember very interested and have cash ready, send me a text on 0448944096

Cheers,

Brenton