SAU Community

finally pics!

Guest ylwgtr

here you go guys,here are some pics of my car at the autosalon,i had just made up those carbon surrounds for the tail lamps too so i am now producing them if anyone wants any...i may do r33 GTS/GTR ones also...any feedback would be good b4 i make the mould

hmmm roy i think youd better get them repsrayed,if you looking at cost.It would cost you max 1 hundred to paint them.....The surrounds take ages to make and they are vaccum formed so you gotta pay for the technique...i would charge about 500 bucks for them to suit the r32.

expensive as in $500 dollars expensive for them?I sell them all the time to guys in japan....carbonfibre is $70 a meter and the resin is $50 a litre and you might *** up one or two sets to every one good set you make.Not to mention there hand made so it takes a couple of days to make them.I am working on a bonnet and bootlid at the moment...i will post some piccys when i finish them...Hey brendan pretty right for the pics thanks mate...thanks anyway!About the body stuff I suggest you try the dealer you bought your car from

for some guys in this country it is.....this is the reason why we dont have too much good stuff in this country....people with short arms and deep pockets

Guest Boxhead

is it just me, but do you guys rekon a car fully done in this stuff, woudl look awesome...

coz it would be totally custom.. (not cheap!) but hey.. definatly original...

and for everyone not close, it would look almost black or grey..

The HKS GTR is all carbon fibre, it's just the stickers and stuff on it you can't notice it.

If I had the money i'd buy a set, they'd look cool, and $500 isn't expensive for genuine carbon fibre that's hand made. Just not everyone can justify that sort of money for something like that...but then there's GTR Boy :lol: :lol: