SAU Community

My New R35

Speedah

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. My 2010 white GTR has 820km after 2 months. I know I know...lame that I dont drive it as much as I should. There are dozens of reasons the original owner needed to sell. e.g unexpected child (some people find the need to sell cars when children come...weird), sudden finance woes, trading for an r8 or something (some guys have ridiculous amounts of money and dont care about losing the money on a super short car turn around if they find 'meh....dont like the GTR'. If your in melbourne Kev lets do a twin white beast drive by. :D

nice car mate - im yet to see one in white in adelaide - looks good

is 155 including all on roads - is the luxury tax only on new cars or second hand as well

first owner must have been crazy to only do 800kays

win win for you hehe

Original owner had 4 very late model Bentleys in the garage...the GTR was bought on impulse and wasnt for him. I suppose dropping almost $30k in 30 days wasnt an issue for him.

dham.. your Lucky.. it not like this is 2007-9 one, it 2010 Model and lets face it 800Km is Brand New

i am trying to import a R34 GTR at the moment, can not even imaging buying a R35...........hmmmmmmm ONE day

looks like a 2009 build, 2010 registered, to me

but yep, good buy indeed

and i like the de-hamburgered boot lid

haha....I suppose when your reliant on a reversing camera to park your car it could even be an R34 ;-)

haha....I suppose when your reliant on a reversing camera to park your car it could even be an R34 ;-)

yes, i suppose when you live in an apartment building with a dimly lit carpark, and park in an equally non-light work carpark, a camera or sensors as per your previous car would be helpful :thumbsup:

dont stress, Chris Rogers can help you out with a camera, he's the resident tech guru here

Edited by domino_z

Hey mate, just wondering if you'd consider taking my date and I to my Year 12 Formal in your GTR next Thursday? If you wouldn't mind can you send me an e-mail to [email protected] (I can't PM you because my post count isn't higher than 10, i browse but don't post). No worries if you don't want to.

Cheers, Kieren

Hey mate, just wondering if you'd consider taking my date and I to my Year 12 Formal in your GTR next Thursday? If you wouldn't mind can you send me an e-mail to [email protected] (I can't PM you because my post count isn't higher than 10, i browse but don't post). No worries if you don't want to.

Cheers, Kieren

Kieren

What area do you live in?

Kev