SAU Community

Neon Lights

Ericjayrol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok thats some nice lighting...^^^^

ddoes anyone know how to make interior lights fade on and off, my Navara D40 does it and its kinda nice... Id like my footwells in the 33 to do that, just some subtle lighting not coloured or anything just on door open

I think you may have to wire it to the same circuit as the light around the ignition barrel - that fades away when you close the door.

I think you may have to wire it to the same circuit as the light around the ignition barrel - that fades away when you close the door.

Please stay on topic.. this thread is about homo's and the word gay

Edited by SCR48

I know nothing about auto electrics but sounds like it would be the go for sure....

ok so who wants to either test that out or wire mine up for me with some new lights in the footwells...??? lol...

"Even if i was ga-.... homo.. at least i'm not installing neons to attract little kids.. (re: your post about reason for neons)

LOL.... HAHAHAHA f*** that is some funny sh!t

nah this thread will be lucky to see page 10

at absolute best.

as if this aint dope

RX-7-StreetGlow.jpg

awww shit

1853441719IMG_1043.JPG

now for some awesomeness couldnt put pics link wouldnt work.. :mad:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J4zq7wyXhcQ/S6Ks...600-h/333fa.bmp

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_J4zq7wyXhcQ/S6Ks...00-h/fsdfsd.bmp

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_J4zq7wyXhcQ/S6Ks...-h/untitled.bmp

+11ty on teh ghey neons being ghey... chicks don't love em.. slappers do..

yes but slappers are easily persuaded to do other things once they get in your car to see the neons :mad:

sleeping with slappers is still half gay. they're so easy they're practically dudes (because guys will pretty much root anything. amirite?)

Haha saying you're being an individual because you like neons is like saying you're being different for being emo...... the thing is, there's heaps of emo's, and they're all gay.

There's heaps of guys that like neons, they're not being different, and they're all gay :down:

I used to have 4 (under dash and under seats) blue neons inside my first car in high school and I thought it was the shit!

But in all seriousness a couple under the dash so they light up when you open the doors or something aint that bad and I aint going to give the guy shit for it. Underneath the car is a WHOLE different story though.

I gotta admit, when I first saw F&F for the first time when I was like 14-15 and had no idea what neons were I thought it was the coolest thing I had seen. At the time I knew dick all about cars though :down:

Edited by PM-R33