SAU Community

good news for me

makaveli

Hey guy's whats up?,

Im shortly going to get an r33 gts-t, upgraded from my mitsubishi lancer. I can't wait to get one, I just gotta save some more cash and I'll be set.

I want a gts-t of course cause I sure as hell can't afford a "GTR", and I don't want a GTS.

One of my mates that privately imports cars was telling me that the government is going to try to stop the imports coming into australia next year. Is that true????

He also reccomended a GTS-4 over the GTS-T, he said having all wheel drive will be better for fast take off's. Im not sure whether just to get the GTS-T or the GTS-4??????????

Your advice on this matter will greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mark Anthony

Id love the car to look like this though

Thanx For requiring to my enquiry so soon.

If I was to get a GTS4 it would have to be a turbo one.

But I don't know which one would be better a turbo GTS4 or GTS-T???

I keep getting told that the GTS4 will be better for me but I wanted to hear from more people that actually know what their talking about.

So do you think GTS-T even if the GTS4 was turbo??

Is their much difference when launching the two???

My mates got a GTS-T and his launches sweet, so if its not mu ch of a difference I'll just got for the GTS-T.

Guest Boxhead

yes cereal is correct, the gts4 in r33 are 90%non turbo...

however, r32 gts4 is all turbo(or just about all of em)

so yeah.. the 4wd system is heavier,

so it comes down to this basically, off the lights, better take of, rolling start the lighter should win.

100% of gts4;s in the r33 are non turbo, unless it has been modified after leaving the factory.. there is still plenty of fun to be had with the 4wd, ask any gtr driver, but its definately not worth it if its going to be a non turbo.

Ive never tried dougnuts at all, although I plan too.

I got to drive my mates r33 GTS-T and I know how th launch it good, at first I was loosing traction but now I think im getting it.

Its such a buzz to drive such a magnificant machine!!!!!

It was :) 's all the way!!!!!!!

Originally posted by makaveli

One of my mates that privately imports cars was telling me that the government is going to try to stop the imports coming into australia next year. Is that true????

They're changing the rules that's all. Some imports won't be allowed anymore, while some others will be available that weren't allowed before.

R33 GTSt's will still be allowed so don't worry. By the looks of things they might be more expensive though.

Anyway, good to see you've got the Skyline bug :D:D

Get yourself a GTS-t, you won't regret it :uh-huh:

Thanx heaps guys on the responses!!

Im workin on the gts-t :D I cant wait to get one, if they are goin to get more expensive I better get one soon!

I want a r33 gtst probably around '95 with a full gtr kit, doesnt matter bout alloys, I hope it has a turbo timer and coil over shocks. I have big plans for the future.

I can see many cruisez to come in the future!!!

:D