SAU Community

Buying A R34 Gtr In Japan

Guilt-Toy

Hey Guys

AS most should know I am in Eastern Europe atm, I have a client who wish's to buy a R34 GTR.

He is not sure to get a V-spec or a standard one, or one thats slightly modded.

What he does want it a fine example of the car for a good base model to modify later on OR have some "tastefull" mods allready on the car done the right way.

Would be good to know when it comes to 34 gtr's the average mileage on engine, how when is best to buy ? which models to avoid or which ones to seek?

Any info would be appreciated, we have many means of importing the car here so thats not a issue, even a private sale could wok for us.

The Client will be registering on the forums and im sure he will have many questions !

So any ideas ?

Thanks guys

Anthony

I know these guys personally : http://www.global-auto.ne.jp

Talk to Tsukasa Matsumoto, he speaks good English and will get anything you want, and give you all the advice you need about local Japanese GT-Rs.

Seriously give them a look before anyone else, they're very well known in Kansai and I've seen/driven a number of their cars (not only GT-Rs).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know these guys personally : http://www.global-auto.ne.jp

Talk to Tsukasa Matsumoto, he speaks good English and will get anything you want, and give you all the advice you need about local Japanese GT-Rs.

Seriously give them a look before anyone else, they're very well known in Kansai and I've seen/driven a number of their cars (not only GT-Rs).

My apologies for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I have considered contacting Tsukasa and cannot find a way to contact him\her

Can anyone help?

• 2 weeks later...