SAU Community

Deca Volunteers!

achoo

Well DECA is upon us again. :P

As always, the event wont go ahead unless we get people to help out on the day.

So we are calling for your assistance - if you're willing to help, or if you're bringing a friend/partner who's willing to help - please speak up.

We can explain what you need to do if you haven't done it before, so don't stress about that.

It is VERY easy stuff and you will get a great view of the action!!

(very good for you budding photographers)

All officials will be given a free lunch and water during the day.

We also need all officials to be at DECA by 8.00am on Saturday morning - same time as competitors.

A slight change to previous events. We will be organising Volunteers prior to the Drivers Briefing.

Until all slots are filled, Drivers briefing will NOT go ahead and the event will not start.

I know it sounds harsh but without these people we cannot run the event.

Please PM me if you are able to help out. Even if just for 1/2 a day.

Thanks Heaps

Leon

Morning

Long Wang

Starter - Bec

Finisher/Timer ???????

Flag point 1 -????????

Flag point 2 – ???????

Mini Wang

Starter - Lachlan

Finisher/Timer (2) -Sandeep + ?

Skidpan

Timer -Anna

Hat Removalist - Mick.

starter - Wayne

Afternoon

Skidpan

Starter - Wayne

Timer 1 -???????

Timer 2 -???????

Time Recorder - ???????

Hat Removalist -???????

Hat Removalist -???????

See you all there!!!!

Well DECA is upon us again. :ninja:

So we are calling for your assistance - if you're willing to help, or if you're bringing a friend/partner who's willing to help - please speak up.

We can explain what you need to do if you haven't done it before, so don't stress about that.

We also need all officials to be at DECA by 8.00am on Saturday morning - same time as competitors.

A slight change to previous events. We will be organising Volunteers prior to the Drivers Briefing.

Until all slots are filled, Drivers briefing will NOT go ahead and the event will not start.

THATS ME!!! :)

I am willing to help....whenever i am not driving that is....hehehe...not sure how the event works since its my first time.

Put me in to do whatever dun mind....

• 3 weeks later...

People

We are still looking for VOLUNTEERS

This day will not run by on its own

I know of a lot people are coming up to watch so put up your hand and we will add you to our list.

Cheers...WayneO.

Scrutineer etc is no drama, we've got that all covered no drama.

It's the morning events we need people to hand-up for.

Mini Wang

Long Wang

Skidpan

We need to know prior, as opposed to the "morning of" as we simply cannot rely on that to run an event of this nature.

I've volunteered countless times, so have a number of others.

If you've never volunteered - but have attended a DECA in the past (and cant run your car), then its only fair really that you come along and share the volunteering.

Ash is spot on. Its great that we have entrants that want to help out on the day but we need dedicated volunteers, espcially in the morning.

If you know of people who will be there ask them if they can help and get their names on the list.

Ash is spot on. Its great that we have entrants that want to help out on the day but we need dedicated volunteers, espcially in the morning.

If you know of people who will be there ask them if they can help and get their names on the list.

i'll be coming up as a volunteer and will see if i can drag some mates along to help. i will have the results stuff ready for you by the next SAU meeting (tuesday 16th?) so will show you what i've done. haven't had time to work on it due to exams but it is pretty close now.

Scrutineer etc is no drama, we've got that all covered no drama.

It's the morning events we need people to hand-up for.

Mini Wang

Long Wang

Skidpan

We need to know prior, as opposed to the "morning of" as we simply cannot rely on that to run an event of this nature.

I've volunteered countless times, so have a number of others.

If you've never volunteered - but have attended a DECA in the past (and cant run your car), then its only fair really that you come along and share the volunteering.

Well said.

C'mon guys - free lunch, how could you resist! :D Seriously, its a great day volunteering, up close to all of the action and a great feeling knowing you're helping the club run another awesome event :O

Well DECA is upon us again. ;)

Thanks Heaps

Leon

Morning

Long Wang

Starter -

Finisher/Timer ???????

Flag point 1 -????????

Flag point 2 – ???????

Mini Wang

Starter - Anna

Finisher/Timer (2) -???????

Skidpan

Timer -??????

Hat Removalist/starter - Wayne

Afternoon

Skidpan

Starter - Wayne

Timer 1 -???????

Timer 2 -???????

Time Recorder - ???????

Hat Removalist -???????

Hat Removalist -???????

See you all there!!!!

11 people ( volunteers/officials ) short of this day starting.

If you are driving please dont say you can help . We need Officials ..

i'm coming up SaturDAY to watch the afternoon and join yous for dinner, so put me in as a volunteer after lunch!! btw what time is that so i can race to make it for the afternoon sessions?

sorry i can't help for the morning but i have heaps on that weekend so need to get stuff out of the way friday night and early sat morning before i leave.

cheers