SAU Community

Sydney Meetup?

siddr20

Never used that tool before. Wanna give it a try? Im sure i got a better shot. Will have to go thru it properly. I just opened up a random one.

hahah love that shot of matt.. hes even got his hand behind his hair and everything.. TRUE MODEL!!!!

btw guys just letting you know that you cant sell any of the images with her in it without consulting the model first. Doubt you will be selling the photos but just thought I let you know..

Edited by siddr20

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like you gave me lots more wrinkles and a dirt smudge under nose hahaha

yeah. i got a mad shot of you and your mate. i'm saving that for something special though :D

Dirty Sanchez, Matt?

Ahh, Kory, his mate, and the Lexus of man-lovin'...

Did you past the IMG tags??

Im sure it will work.

Yep, tried it with the IMG tags intact from PhotoBucket, then tried the direct links after adding the IMG tags myself - neither worked.

My work dislikes imageshack and photobucket and facebook.

Post it to flickr!!!

Posting it to Flickr would mean me creating yet another bloody account that I don't really want to remember. And I've already got too many images on PB that's been linked here on SAU for the official merchandise and stuff.

All the stuff for the official merchandise stuff etc.. will stay alive. Even if you dont use your photobucket account ever again.

Just host your PHOTOS on Flickr! Its much better than anything else and the "compression" issues that most people have with photobucket and imageshack never happens. Jsut resize your photos to the correct size.