SAU Community

Tirerack.com?

Peter89

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anothe point, related to other posts, is that Tirerack shipping is to whatever nominated address you want. Not depot.

Delivered to the address you give them, they are left at my door when I order them.

hey guys for your info been doing some research and found priceusa to be a good company to use i will be giving them a go when i need new tread, plus they are an australian company

Pretty dear though, I have previously used them to import R1Rs

Pretty dear though, I have previously used them to import R1Rs

Tiretrack ship free to the US, so free postage to that mob, Then its about a few hundred to get them over here - I think tiretrack quoted me $250 for postage.

would stll be worth while is there was a saving of $500+ if not local looks the way to go now

Nah, the point is that PriceUSA don't get anywhere near as cheap shipping as Tirerack do. Tirerack have got really good freight deals with their various shippers. Almost no-one else gets as good a deal as they do.

Yes very true

But if you are buying tyres that "Australian companies" won't bother bringing in then you are winning and semi slick prices are a massive saving still

• 1 month later...

Seems Tirerack have changed their export policy yet again, but this time for the better :) All brands are able to be exported to Australia they are just limiting the quantity to 4 tyres per order.

I emailed them just before Christmas and that was the reply I was given.

Mike.

Seems Tirerack have changed their export policy yet again, but this time for the better :) All brands are able to be exported to Australia they are just limiting the quantity to 4 tyres per order.

I emailed them just before Christmas and that was the reply I was given.

Mike.

NAICE!

just got a quote for a set of re11's for my xd9's 18x9 and 18x10

2 x 225/40/r18 and 2 x 245/40/r18 came to around $1440 including the $380 shipping to my door.

Thoughts? imo its a great price.

• 4 months later...

Same with Yokohamas. They dont do them too.

Good thing Continental and Michelin are still available.

Just got told they don't export Toyo to Australia. Was after some R888.

Still, my continentals are a great price.