SAU Community

Thursday Night - 19/02/04

Genesis®

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think perhaps it is smart to rotate the meeting points

once cops get wind of regular meets at a set point and time theres gonna be trouble, howerver is it is changed regularly then it makes it somewhat unpredictable, and no one gets into a "rut" as doin the same thing week in week out can get boring too

perhaps we should put more thought into rotating meeting points that way everyones happy, and the cops cant guess where we will be

I'd love to but my timing belt is making clickity-clack noises, and just dont have enough for a 100k service which I want to do as that'll fix the timing belt as well as some other stuff, but if your going to meet at Yatala anyone got a spare seat as I could probably walk there it is that close to me :mad:

Aslo as a meeting spot there is that new Shell on the Nudgee Beach exit on the gateway, massive car park there and "friendly" for the northsiders, just a bit of a hike for us //GCers + toll :mad: so you Northies might wanna organise the cruise that time! :)

Belgarion and MJ are right.

yes, we have to alternate location and S/bank is an Ideal place.

so lets see those GC dudes come up here for a change, then next week NismoGirl can arrange a North meet, and next week Strut for GC meet, DEAL???