SAU Community

Whos Electric Blue Autostyle R32???

Blitz

Guest Boxhead
Originally posted by kil41t

But is it electric blue? :)  

BY BY great that you said hey on the Friday cruise.

i dont know... all i know is i will prolly be getting it painted s15 blue.. i beleive nissan call it "brilliant blue'

Originally posted by XCUZME

mmh brilliant blue.

excellent choice :)

is that what you have on your s15?

mmhmm took me a bit to find the paint code, the first local nissan joint said lok on the pacard under your bonet, i said i dont have the damn car coz i would have done that!!! he said he had no idea, i called up nissan gold coast, i said i need paint code for s15 200sx, the sechitary askes is that a nissan, i wanted to say, no its a volvo, i justthought you could help... but anyway the guy finally onto said yes , s15 ahh huh, the paint code for blue is tv3...

so yeah if you didnt know there it is!

Originally posted by HUSTLR

I saw it for the first time today - driving thru Granville- Nice car- Can Autostyle Rice up my car

Come on it's rice with speed :D

It's done what it was intened to do also and that is to get attention. I just hope the cops don't pick on me though.

Boxhead: There are some people out there that makes you wonder why are they in this job... Great that you got the colour code though. I can't wait to see some pics of it once resprayed :D

saw you and the car last night kil4it

love the color... just cruising along tho... at chullora on hume highway.

i was in the red rexie...

your car is very bouncy from behind *i like* hehehe

Guest Boxhead

well i took these last week, they were just for the color indication, and also keep in mind that it was around midday on a sunny day, so it looks light, and i actually think in real life its a tiny but darker.. ohwell.. also there is no bars etc on coz they were being painted that day....

Guest Boxhead

well i took these last week, they were just for the color indication, and also keep in mind that it was around midday on a sunny day, so it looks light, and i actually think in real life its a tiny but darker.. ohwell.. also there is no bars etc on coz they were being painted that day....