SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw a red/maroon adm today, corner of Mona vale road, pittwater road, Mona vale. Looked stock, stock wheels, height. Number plate started with CHQ or something similar, lady was driving.

Anyone know the car?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just wanted to ask a question regarding the numbering of the Aussie Delivered R32 GTR list. Is the numbering in the list (0 to 100) based on sequential chassis numbers? Or is the list based on Build Date? Or is it something else?

Adrian

G'day folks, been on the site for a while but I haven't really posted much, just the usual snooping. Building my first house at the moment and looking at getting a 32 in the near future. Would love one that's Australian Delivered with under 50,000km but I know that won't be easy. Will give it a shot when I'm ready and see how we go... might just have to settle and import a mint V-Spec.

You might be hard pressed finding one with less than 50km on the clock...remember they are almost 25yrs vintage.

More importantly, get one with log books and full service history oh and try get a silver GTR, they are faster :)

You might be hard pressed finding one with less than 50km on the clock...remember they are almost 25yrs vintage.

More importantly, get one with log books and full service history oh and try get a silver GTR, they are faster :)

I thought red was faster :P