SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

Hi

I've got too many cars at the moment so the 32 is for sale.

The R30 project is practically finished, just waiting a windscreen and instrument wiring. Then some motor sport is beckoning.

In everybody's interest who owns an ADM I think it is worth 60K so am firm on that.

By the way is anyone going to Bathurst? Let me know, could meet up Saturday night for a beer or many.

John

Can anyone get a similar photo done of their ADM (mines in hiding) from the right rear qtr, check the numberplate holder section, its a good indication if its legit.

What do u want to see, a pic of the numberplate holder?

Wouldn't that be keir Wilson's old car?

Nah its not his car. Kiers guards are standard.

Hi

I've got too many cars at the moment so the 32 is for sale.

The R30 project is practically finished, just waiting a windscreen and instrument wiring. Then some motor sport is beckoning.

In everybody's interest who owns an ADM I think it is worth 60K so am firm on that.

By the way is anyone going to Bathurst? Let me know, could meet up Saturday night for a beer or many.

John

John, if I was on the market I'd definitely buy yours as silver is my favourite colour. Where are u going to advertise it?

If anyone wants to buy a pair of genuine rear 32GTR ADM rear tail lights just PM me :)

I'd be more than happy to buy another set but to be fair if someone else is keen they probably should have first dibs.

If you have no luck then PM me your asking price and we can see what happens.

Regards,

Bob.

Hi everyone, I am going to be selling my ADM R32 GTR (Chassis # 6F4KBNR32A0016098) so thought I'd post it here first before I put it up on carsales.com

About the car: I bought it in October 2005 and it is the second ADM GTR that I have owned (sold the first one for a deposit on a house and regretted it)

It was sold new by Col Crawford Nissan in NSW. I bought it with 168,000 on the clock and have covered less than 30,000 in the eight years that I've owned it. I have lots of service receipts for the car and can go through it with serious buyers.

Car is located in WA, no finance owing and will be happy to assist interstate and local buyers with taking the car to a mechanical check and transport depot. Genuine reason for sale, please have your finances sorted before enquiring about the car and I am not interested in any sorts of swaps or trade ins. I am asking $28,500.

I will take some photos and post them up in the next couple of days.

Good Luck Jim......

Here's the link to the auction - http://www.shannons.com.au/auctions/lot/RR9ZSB0AK3FD3B/

Bob.

I popped into Shannons with a mate of mine to check out a few of the cars.

My mate ask the Shannons Sales Staff if there has been any interest in the GT-R and they said "3 guys have been all over it!"

Encouraging signs Jim.... Best of luck.

The Inspection report is up now with excellent results.

Cheers,

Bob.

post-78207-0-77814400-1379741431_thumb.jpg

I popped into Shannons with a mate of mine to check out a few of the cars.

My mate ask the Shannons Sales Staff if there has been any interest in the GT-R and they said "3 guys have been all over it!"

Encouraging signs Jim.... Best of luck.

The Inspection report is up now with excellent results.

Cheers,

Bob.

Thanks for asking about any interest Bob. As you have mentioned, Shannons auction is a good measure of what its worth. If it sells for a high price, it's great for all owners. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so here are the photos. I can be contacted on 0409930177 for those that are interested. The car has a non factory stereo and a cat-back exhaust, besides that it's unmodified.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif image.jpg

looks very nice, straight and tidy