SAU Community

Thoughts On Hills Motorsports

jays r33 gtr

hey guys, just looking around for some good work shops in sydney iv got hills motorsports in mind as iv had a friend do some work there and has been quiet happy.

im looking at spending some big money on my r33 gtr and picking the right person to do your work is something i wanna make sure of

so let me no what some of your experiences have been like getting work done with mark...

thanks jason

im not looking at just going off one persons story as i no every work shop has a good and bad story but just after some thought and experiences that some people have had there.

i wanna be able to put my car in a work shop and not have to worry about things that i want done not being done and making sure that everything will be done right as i am looking at doing some major work to my car

im not looking at just going off one persons story as i no every work shop has a good and bad story

This is exactly why we DON'T want these threads continuing on.

One saying that's always stuck in my mind is: "There's always three sides to every story - his side, her side, and the truth..."

If you're happy to deal with sending and receiving PMs, then fine, but otherwise, please refer to this: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Re...er-t228238.html