SAU Community

Packages To Post Office?

*LOACH*

yes as a foreigner you can get away with some stupid shit in japan but there is a line and cross it and you will hit the nick so fast your feet won't touch the ground. if you are spending any decent time in japan you need to quickly figure out where that line is. on top of that there is a very real problem. if you are ever involved in a situation where it's he said/she said ie your word vs the word of someone else without witnesses or other evidence and that other party is japanese you are in some deep trouble. like a car accident for instance, or a fight or just some kind of misunderstanding. especially if you don't even speak japanese. that in itself is a sign you're a bad man! a japanese bloke could beat you up and then tell the cops you assaulted him without leaving a mark and then punched yourself in the face before the cops arrived and most likely you'd be in serious trouble. it's a funny place.

the moral is obey the law and you will 99% of the time be absolutely fine. you can still get stitched up though so always be on guard in any kind of police situation even if you are 100% innocent. it's no fun spending 2 or 3 weeks in the slammer while the police figure out you've done nothing wrong.

Are you guys trying to make me feel guilty when I haven't done anything?? I just wanted my tax form!! Next you will be saying I kicked the nuke out of the back of the plane during WW2 even though it was decades before I was born, you just pick on me because I like VLs - that is it!! I am going to lie down in the foetal position, using back issues of Street Commodores as a blanket while sucking my thumb and have a little cry. :whistling: