SAU Community

Any One Willing To Build A Model Of My Race Car

Let Me Drive

As the tiitle says i am looking for some one to put together a model of my car down to many of the details they can im willing to pay and can supply the models and many photos, just wondering if there was any body out there that would do this????

149209_498821937447_560567447_7053937_1102886_n.jpg

i have two 1:24 scale models and want some one to put them together for me i have tryed but so fiddly i cant do the model justis just putting it out there because ages ago some one said they would from the club and i cant remember who it was

i have two 1:24 scale models and want some one to put them together for me i have tryed but so fiddly i cant do the model justis just putting it out there because ages ago some one said they would from the club and i cant remember who it was

I can do it for you, as long as you supply all the spray paint I need (from Tamiya) ;)

Does the kits have all the decals that you want?

Tamiya spray cans are about $10 - $12 (from memory) a can which will do about 2 to 3 x 1:24 scale model cars.

Giving each shell 2 to 3 coats... I read that somewhere on the Tamiya website, either way, I'd buy 1 spray can per model, so your bound to have enough paint.

I guess just give the money to Charles for the spray cans and he can sort out the paint code.

Tamiya have a Paint Cart you can match it with...

tamiya.jpg

Or ask the ppl at the hobby store.

how cool does it look just owning the model box and ur like yeah.... that looks mad.... too bad i dont wanna make it cause i'll probably stuff it up and break hald the pieces in the process lol