SAU Community

Import Monster Sau Nationals 2011

R31Nismoid

i am hopeless at planning anything so want to know, if I drive up in a van can i sleep in the back of it anywhere?? is there camping..

Also if anyone needs shit hauled up there i have access to a ute a small truck both with towballs and a van.. so hit me up, its about time i did something useful around here ey...

• 2 weeks later...

^ What he said - 100% free for spectators BOTH days. Simply coming along you could win Hot Laps in one of the super hi-po R35 GTRs - So definitely come along to the Track Day.

You don't have to have a race/track car to be in the track day either.

There are a lot of guys bringing their stock, daily driven cars to participate and have some fun, which is what this is all about :)

You will need a properly affixed fire extinguisher

A safe car (so full fluids, tyres in good nick)

Marking tow points/battery points.

A Helmet to protect your egg :D

And lastly neck to toe clothing.

If you enter the Track day, from the website, the regulations will pop up explaining it all in much more detail :)

Or view a copy here first:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/377440-track-day-information/

:laugh:

Dare say your precious CSA has never staged an event of this scale....

Back in your box mate :kiss:

:laugh: owned

clock is ticking and still no engine in my car :down: apparently it's still on the Indian Pacific when it was suppose to arrive at the workshop last Monday!

Has anyone else been watching the daytime air temps for Shepparton lately? 18 degrees in the middle of the day is awesome! Daytime temps like I get to experience a few months ago in winter... at night!

The cars are going to love that climate!

http://local.msn.com/worldweather.aspx?q=Shepparton-AUS

SAU Nats - After Track Day Party - 100% secured! Trophy Presentation for Track Day people will occur here.

Also a few quick words from people including the Forum Owner - Prank, who's making the trip down just for the Nats.

location/Details: GV Hotel in Shepparton. 8pm-Late on the 29th (Sat night).

You can also do dinner there prior if you wish, food is pretty good!

Don't stress about finding it, it's walking distance from all Accommodation & maps etc will be provided @ Track Day.

Cost: $25 - Includes:

2 free drinks per person (beer/wine/spirit)

Finger food from 8-11pm

Exclusive room for SAU Nats crew to party in

Free raffle ticket for your chance to win a FULL XForce Exhaust System

Access to other areas (the whole place becomes a huge nightclub later in the night)

Also looking at getting a Melb DJ up for the night to spin some of the latest beats. :banana:

Might have a special surprise for a few people as well, keep that a secret for now though :D

Hope you interstate guys know how to party.

Also looking at getting a Melb DJ up for the night to spin some of the latest beats. :banana:

Hope you interstate guys know how to party.

DJ Abbs in the house?!?!?!

If stev0 is anything to go by, we will need a lot more buckets :-D