SAU Community

Jay-Z Gets Beyonce And A Veyron For His Bday

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1052337_beyonce-buys-jay-z-bugatti-veyron-for-41st-birthday

While most of us would be lucky to get a new pair of socks or maybe even a car care kit for our birthdays, rapper Jay-Z has been given a $2 million Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport for his 41st birthday by his lovely wife Beyonce Knowles.

Jay-Z, who celebrated his birthday on December 4, is said to have been thrilled with the present, despite already having one of the most extensive car collections in the country. Some of the cars he’s fortunate enough to own the keys to include a Maybach 62S, a Ferrari F430 Spider and a Pagani Zonda Roadster.

Considering that money is probably no option for the well-to-do couple--they were recently named the highest-earning couple in entertainment, beating the likes of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and David and Victoria Beckham--you'd have to wonder why Beyonce didn’t spring for the more exclusive Veyron Super Sport.

The answer to that is simple: Even for the Veyron Grand Sport, she had to order the car a full year in advance to ensure it would be ready in time Jay-Z’s birthday. Ah, the lifestyles of the rich and famous…

You can check out what it will be like for Jay-Z to drive his Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport in our own drive report here.

So jealous right now.. although i don't think i would like it much if my wife bought me a car.

they are more than rich enough to afford a veyron. they could buy one a year and still have a few million each left over.

True. They must been hell rich.

Most Expensive Cars In The World: Top 10 List 2009-2010

1. Bugatti Veyron $1,700,000

2. Lamborghini Reventon $1,600,000

3. McLaren F1 $970,000

4. Ferrari Enzo $670,000

5. Pagani Zonda C12 F $667,321

6. SSC Ultimate Aero $654,400

7. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo $555,000

8. Koenigsegg CCX $545,568

9. Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Roadster $495,000

10. Porsche Carrera GT $440,000

So now, Jay-Z owns 2 cars in that list. :worship:

apparently as a couple they are worth $162 million. i think that usually goes off assets rather than actual income, so even if only a fraction of that was invested they would be seeing a rather large income from their investments without even including record deals, movies, etc.

Beyonce is sooooooo hot

and i like Jay - z and his music

True. They must been hell rich.

Most Expensive Cars In The World: Top 10 List 2009-2010

1. Bugatti Veyron $1,700,000

2. Lamborghini Reventon $1,600,000

3. McLaren F1 $970,000

4. Ferrari Enzo $670,000

5. Pagani Zonda C12 F $667,321

6. SSC Ultimate Aero $654,400

7. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo $555,000

8. Koenigsegg CCX $545,568

9. Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Roadster $495,000

10. Porsche Carrera GT $440,000

So now, Jay-Z owns 2 cars in that list. :worship:

the reventon would most likely goo up in value however becasue they only made 20

Beyonce is sooooooo hot

and i like Jay - z and his music

the reventon would most likely goo up in value however becasue they only made 20

Yeah, most likely. The Reventon is also the hottest Lambo! :thumbsup:

Edited by Victor.T