SAU Community

Sau:nsw - Dinner With Jim Richards

N1GTR

Second post in here for me, but I had top say this again. You guys did an amazing job of keeping everything on track, and ensuring the night was entertaining. It is by far the best SAU meet I have EVER been to. The guys in SA set the bench mark pretty high for a great club full of terrific guys and gals who are plain just passionate about their cars, you guys met that benchmark.

Sincerely hoping you can all be involved as a team with CSA to get SkyNats 2012 the same sort of hit the SA guys made 2010.

Well done for an amazing, entertaining and informative night.

Every time I see JIm, he has a different story, and is there anyone more diplomatic than Him? I don't think so.

Food was amazing, service by the Trackside staff was even better. Looking forward to the next one you guys run.

This was a great night and I would like to thank the committee for organising such a good event - well done.

The venue and atmosphere was good and even driving up from Wollongong was not a problem. I will be definitely be attending any future events at this resturant.

And sorry Chubs for not recognising you with your new hair colour.....

On behalf of the Rotary Enthusiast of NSW, I would like to thank everyone involved from SAU (NSW) for organising this event and in particular, Stevo (N1GTR) for inviting us.

Our members have not stopped raving how good this night was. Brilliantly organised and ran like clockwork!

I too could have listened to Jim and Alan - even Terry, all night!

Thanks again.

Don Smith

PRESIDENT

RENEW

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy guys!

Firstly, sorry for the loooooooooooooong delay uploading the photos from the night. I've been pretty busy moving to a brand new home, for some reason most of the hours of my days and nights have vanished! The photos are being uploaded tonight. So check back later for a linky!

thanks again to the organisers, Jim, Alan, Terry and everyone else involved :D