SAU Community

This Is A Must Read, In 4 Days 100,000 Plus Views And 1,400 Posts.

DRIFTT

whoops.

but honestly....that is why the admin/mod team on SAU keep a short lead on threads....who needs that sort of shit to deal with?

word. it's hilarious but I'm glad it's not on SAU.

Now the Police have paid another visit.

LINK.

So i have been served an intervention, 5-0 was just over at my house. THe following complaints have been made against me and i am not meant to do the following:

1. Stalking, assaulting, harassing, threatening or intimidating the affected person

2. damaging any property of the affected person or threatening to do so

3. following the affected person or keeping him under surveillance

4. publishing on the internet, by email or other electronic communication any material about the affected person or his company Powerchip and must not remove or cause to be removed any material published to date

5. contacting or communicating with an affected person by any means

6 going to or remaining with 200 metres of 106 tope st

7. getting another person to do anything he must not do under his order

court date is 12/1/11 if i defend the application, which i will

His statement against me:

i have never met the respondent the respondent was a potential customer of my business and he registered his details with my business as a customer. Over the past four days the respondent has made multiple and continued remarks which have been posted on a public internet forum. the respondent arranged and offered to pay for someone to come to my house and leave a truck gearbox on my door step, then publish photos of this on the internet. the respondent has also made comments such as 'power chip and wayne can enjoy their gearbox over the weekend, powerchip are a bunch of dream boats etc etc'. I believe this behaviour is in response to a cease and desist letter. i requested the police email the respondent and ask him to stop his defamatory and offensive behaviour but he has not given the nature of his comments on the internet, i am feeling increasingly threatened and intimidated by the respondent particularly at night. I am concerned that he will send people to my home and again i am also concerned about the impact of his comments will have on my business.

See you in court Wayne.

Pf, i seek your advice on what to, so i posted this info on here for you guys to help. For now, i shal stay out of this thread but i will update when anything else happens.

h.

So who is in the wrong? LOL

Sounds like Wayne is, but i'd be pretty shitted if I bought something I thought was genuine and it turns out it isn't. Leaving gearbox on someones doorstep was very funny though, is the victim supposed to struggle removing it?

So who is in the wrong? LOL

Sounds like Wayne is, but i'd be pretty shitted if I bought something I thought was genuine and it turns out it isn't. Leaving gearbox on someones doorstep was very funny though, is the victim supposed to struggle removing it?

Wayne wasnt even interested in buying the headers, nor did the OP say that they were definitely genuine.

Dear Mr. Nazi mod/admin,

Why did my thread get deleted after only a few hours, while this thread has been going for 3 days?

Pretty average form IMO.

Out of curiosity.. Have you reported this thread? As an adin may not have even seen it.. And someone could have easily reported your thread?