SAU Community

Texi, Skids On Sunday, 13Th Feb 2011

N1GTR

Whats going on with the championship that was mentioned at the last texi? I'd like ot hear info on that. Also if there is going to be a proper competition you might need to be a bit stricter on which group is doing which course and not allow swapping mid session to be fair.

ill enter this texi if i can get my sway bars done in time. if not them i think i'll just work this texi... not taking the farking mx5 out with its shit tyres and boatyness.... if i wanted boatyness i would have bought a 33!!!

Whats going on with the championship that was mentioned at the last texi? I'd like ot hear info on that. Also if there is going to be a proper competition you might need to be a bit stricter on which group is doing which course and not allow swapping mid session to be fair.

Info will be out on that very soon, it's being finalised now.

Entrants have never been encouraged to swap sides on their own accord, with the new timing system anyone who tries it won't be able to complete their run and will need to join the end of the line for the other side, meaning more time in line instead of sideways :)

ill enter this texi if i can get my sway bars done in time. if not them i think i'll just work this texi... not taking the farking mx5 out with its shit tyres and boatyness.... if i wanted boatyness i would have bought a 33!!!

orly? What if I pay for your entry?

That's right, I'm using your own line on you :P

Paid! will send in my form tonight.

Get in quick folks, Steve-o has opened this up to newbs for $30!

Dam my first time was last time lol. Ah well i got my club racing licence now and still 2 sets of brand new stockies woo! paying and entering today :)

Ok for those of us who don't know Sydney real well, where the hell is this? Getting some strange Google results.

I'll be in town visiting my mum in hospital and depending on how she's going I may pop out and say hello if it's not too far away from where I am :)

Ok for those of us who don't know Sydney real well, where the hell is this? Getting some strange Google results.

I'll be in town visiting my mum in hospital and depending on how she's going I may pop out and say hello if it's not too far away from where I am :)

There's directions in the thread by CPD in this same section that include a map etc, have a look at that and if you're still lost let us know

List updated!!!

Dont worry if you have made your payment and have not been updated, Just waiting on forms to be forwarded to me before I add them

Fatz, we have your payment just waiting on the form to get to me