SAU Community

New Girl ;)

MISS_R34

Aw thanks Tangles. It's been a tough 6 months due to certain circumstances, but it's time to let go. I'll be ok :)

Sorry to hear about your divorce :( They say it's one of the most stressful things you can go through, so make sure you lean on your friends/family and don't be afraid to ask for help! Selling your house must suck too :( Keep positive, it WILL get better.

This thread is pretty funny.

the only reason theres 7 pages for a newbie intro is cozs the title says "new Girl ;)" emphasizing the wink.

If it was "New Boy ;)" I'm sure it wouldve been locked after 3 post's hahaha

This thread is pretty funny.

the only reason theres 7 pages for a newbie intro is cozs the title says "new Girl ;)" emphasizing the wink.

If it was "New Boy ;)" I'm sure it wouldve been locked after 3 post's hahaha

My background is marketing after all, you'd hope that I'd know how to market myself ;p

Hmmmm...getting hit by a mammary gland. I can only see a win, win situation here.

skins is right, getting hit with a mammary gland is win win, if it hurts, then its a good hurt

unless your mohsen, then you will try have sex with it, because he dosent know

Edited by Clutch

skins is right, getting hit with a mammary gland is win win, if it hurts, then its a good hurt

unless your mohsen, then you will try have sex with it, because he dosent know any different

Last week he had a go at my leg... dirty mongrel.