SAU Community

New Girl ;)

MISS_R34

just give us anything! ill take a picture of your arm for peet sake!

soooo desperate

How about my hands instead? I've been told by quite a few people I should do hand modelling, lol ;p

lol everyone here wants to see a picture of you Ms. R34, everyone is so desperate, if I were you I wouldn't show anything ;)

Lol what's the big deal with seeing my photo ;p Let's get over it ;) See me in person at an upcoming Vic meet instead ;)

Night boys and girls - have a great Friday. I'm doing the Kokoda Track 1000 steps for the first time tomorrow - should be interesting! ;p

Edited by MISS_R34

Wow I just looked that up... looks great!! I'd love to do that.

As for the guy whinging about the pic... if you were too stupid to find it the first time you don't deserve to see it lol

Wow I just looked that up... looks great!! I'd love to do that.

As for the guy whinging about the pic... if you were too stupid to find it the first time you don't deserve to see it lol

Shell it was actually quite good! We're going to try to do it once/twice a week. It wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be, but near the very top it was pretty steep so definitely felt it there. The track itself was decent to walk on and the surroundings/views were beautiful so you should definitely give it a go if you can :)

Oh I'm glad it was good! Yeh having nice scenery always makes a difference... this is probably why I would never join a gym for exercise lol. I never knew it existed so I'll definately try to go one day... not the next time I'm in Melbs though cos that'll be for the F1 and i won't be doing anything except drinking, eating, and watching cars haha

Oh I'm glad it was good! Yeh having nice scenery always makes a difference... this is probably why I would never join a gym for exercise lol. I never knew it existed so I'll definately try to go one day... not the next time I'm in Melbs though cos that'll be for the F1 and i won't be doing anything except drinking, eating, and watching cars haha

Lol - yeh I don't do gyms either - certain classes yeh, but never a full membership ;p Rather go walking, stepper etc. The F1 will be good - may be going!

shell sorry to hear that :/ hope you bounce back better than ever

going thru divorce atm, my house Ive put my life into needs to be sold.

fuxk thats a shite feeling. considering the pirate (ex bitch, and YES she speaks like a pirate, all swear words nothing nice to say to anyone, not even the 2 kidlings, disgusting) never put a cent into any costs its a real shame