SAU Community

Flux's Mystery Boot Part 2

mindflux

Well.. i started to clean my boot today, which was an absolute nightmare.

I would throw some prepsol down, and the white would be nice and shiny, but the second i wiped accross the padded tar type stuff underneath the spare it would spread dark brown stuff everywhere.. so i would start again trying to avoid the padded stuff

and i would still clip it some how.. so in the end i have given up..

However i noticed this behind my back passanger tailight, i dont know if its a stock item or what.. but any idea would be great..

boot3.JPG

i dunno

but in my R33 took my hole boot apart and there are all these wires, about 5 or 6 (orange, green,red, and some other shit) conected to the tail light and stuff, they run down to the front some where, look kinda after market but there are lil jap tags on the wires

maybe it's a tracking device!? LoL

We discovered what it is thanks to 'Tha Russian" (sorry forget your name..)

Its actually the fuse box or somethign that keeps the word 'Skyline' Lit up inbetween my tail lights!

Also, while i have you here and im too lazy to start a new topic.. my space saver is bald, waat would be a good sized rim to replace it with, will a 15" fit in there?

Hey flux, I could only _just_ squeeze in my banged up 17x8 in my boot and even then it took up about 75% of it, so you could fit that size in, if you dont want to have a boot :(

And whoa moma does that space saver wanna pull the steering when you have it on the front or WHAT!