SAU Community

Dnf To Be Released, May 2011

oweban

One week to go people !!!

Anyone who's a member of the first access club can download the demo one week prior... Or in other words, later today.

One week to go people !!!

Anyone who's a member of the first access club can download the demo one week prior... Or in other words, later today.

Yeah I am, waiting to hear when I can start downloading it through steam.

Also, DNF steam pre-order key on the cheap

http://www.cdkeysdirect.com/products/Duke-Nukem-Forever-Steam-Cd-Key-pre-order.html

$40usd - just search for cdkeys direct coupon in google to get a 10% off purchase voucher.

Been waiting for this game for... too long

Demo comes with two levels.

Gameplay and controls are very fluid. The havok engine had been implemented very well.

It's a bit mediocre but still fun to play. The full game should be awesome.

Demo comes with two levels.

Gameplay and controls are very fluid. The unreal engine had been implemented very well.

It's a bit mediocre but still fun to play. The full game should be awesome.

Yeah, played the demo... I mean as much as I wasn't looking forward to it, I was like, ok, ignore all the story, just look at gameplay mechanics.... :/ Still hesitant. Ah well :) It burned a few minutes, anyway.

Picking up my copy of Duke Nukem Forever today from EB. COME GET SOME !!!!!!!!!

Hopefully they've done a fair amount of tweaking since the demo; which was rushed a bit.

Have been playing for an hour or so now too!!! been so very much fun. so far killed a boss, got a blow job, driven a toy monster truck, driven in a lil nitro car and destroyed a massive alien ship....even been watching a half naked chix enjoying herself while being video taped while crawling through a air duct :)

can honestly say its the most fun i have had for a while. might not be the best game realesed but definitly a fun game to play and a fair bit of variety too!!!

wow, i was expecting to get on here too see the "I HATE DUKE" bandwagon to be rolling strong.

"ehh...its to crude"

"the game has no meaning"

"blah"

"blah"

"blah"

every review Ive read seems the same...and to me it seems everyone who wrote them, is either not old enough to know the old duke/and or never played it.

i love it, even MP is fun. ignore the random (very random) pings and all the early MP issues that every game has, and just enjoy it. it was never about precision killing, and being like COD........

so many ways of killing, exploding and generally humiliating each other, and best of all...very few corner camping heroes that help no one and tell everyone how awesome their KDR is from sitting in a corner.

spent the weekend with 2 mates shooting the shit out of each other (and others). Hollywood is an awesome old map.

the whole game feels and sounds like Duke should, right down to the single "Huup" noise when he jumps. soo glad hes finally back, and a whole lotta fun. not much id change at all

Fairly enjoying the game.

Basically, the shotgun is the gun that owns all guns.

Pretty much 1 hits everything, don't remember it being that good in duke3d :ermm:

I've still only played it for an hour. Haven't had much more of a chance.

From what I've heard and read, the biggest annoyance is the ability to carry only two weapons; especially since bosses require quite the firepower.

From what I've heard and read, the biggest annoyance is the ability to carry only two weapons; especially since bosses require quite the firepower.

Yeah that's a pain but in eeevery single boss fight there is at least 1 ammo cache with unlimited refills and 1 explosive cache with also unlimited ammo so it's not like you are fighting for ammo when a boss comes along.

Boss fights are more of an annoyance than difficult.