SAU Community

Skyline Ti Burnout Car

haha, it my first smash car, drift lol, so no doubt the rust will be the last of my worries once she starts being a regular track hack :rolleyes:

But yeh, if it lasts me a year with no damge......or i cant resist the temptation (which i know will come first lol) i will pull the motor out one weekend n paint it up :thumbsup:

BAHAHAHAHAHA :nyaanyaa:. Pretty much hey. But in saying that, in both my 31's that ive done, have only ever found rust under battery tray for obvious reasons and behind quater panel where the front window valley drains. So not that bad for 22 year old cars..

^^ thanks bud, i like to be diff lol

clutchburndout, if that was sarcastic i missed it......no dig intended.

I happen to love r31's. If u dont like them not my problem, at the end of the day yes its still a 31, but i do things to prove to myself that i can do it and not be part of the "in" crowd to do a conversion that a million ppl have done before. As far as i know im the first person in australia to have done this to a 31....that means something to ME. I have my weekend toy with a 25 in it now, that i grew up as a 9yo boy driving around my paddock n since then i have loved them.........each to their own, thats wat makes us individuals i guess :)

• Like 1

" The OP was originally talking about putting a windsor in her skyline Ti burnout car, hence my post a engine originally designed for NASCAR back in the sixties. There are lots of great engines out there soooo why stick to 1 brand and its the OP's money. AaronNM35.....Cool Starry Bra! "

I was actually talking about a cleveland not a windsor. :glare:

Clev 90 degree V

Windsor is 60 degree v

so same cubic capacity... plus a 4 inch bore x 3 1/2 inch stroke

Both share those dimensionsn but Clevo bottom end is heaps stronger than a Windsor....

:happy:

and explain to me why your opinion would matter, after all.. if it was up to you id be having babies and permanantly in a kitchen!

Because i friggin said so. I am man. that is all you need to know.

• Like 2
  • Nope 1