SAU Community

R33 Gtr Rear Diffuser

ryanelmi

• 7 months later...

Abflug is deffinately the way to go for r33's

I finally got mine yesterday after 8 weeks of waiting, but all I can say is that it's worth every cent I payed. The quality is unbelievable, genuine carbon fibre, none of this fiberglass with carbon over lay.

Now I just gota wait to get my car back to put it on

Abflug is deffinately the way to go for r33's

I finally got mine yesterday after 8 weeks of waiting, but all I can say is that it's worth every cent I payed. The quality is unbelievable, genuine carbon fibre, none of this fiberglass with carbon over lay.

Now I just gota wait to get my car back to put it on

PICS OR BAN. :thumbsup:

I like your taste. I just bought a series 3 front bar for my GTR and have just ordered a set of new TE37s. I like the stock standard, clean, aggressive look as opposed to the street racer theme. Maybe I'm getting old. :rolleyes:

Hmmm this diffuser talk reminds me i purchased one about 6 months ago LOL.

I should go and get it installed. Pretty sure it's Top Secret or similar

Yeah Ash, put it on seeing you've spend the cash. Post up some pics of it on your car.

Kev

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

cops no, humps not really

My car isnt stupid low, its lowered but not to much. I've bent the brackets coming out of a bad driveway but as long as your careful its not a big deal. If you drive to protect your front bar then its not really much different to protect the back from my experience with it. You're aware its there so you drive a bit more careful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have Phils old diffuser with N1 GTR pods and its not an issue. They are for GTR's after all

20120807_154829.jpg

seeing as r34 gtr diffusers are hard to come by, this has given me idea to buy 34 top secret diffuser and cut the middle bit out that folds up and adding fins ? could come out alright and qtr of the price