Group Buy Siemens/bosch Injectors

Madaz

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to say a MASSIVE thanks to Justin (the supplier of these injectors) for the massive help he's given me with a few problems I've had that were out of his control. His service was second to none and I rate his professionalism and helpfulness as some of the best out there. Don't even hesitate to think about buying from him; just do it!

In other news, I've got the car running as can be seen in the video posted above, I just need to get it in for a tune now and all will be sweet

no group buy ends 04/03/11 and refer to quote

All prices above are for a group buy only. This assumes 1 order, 1 payment, 1 delivery address. Payment via bank deposit only. Paypal payment will incur 2.4% surcharge. Please allow up to 2 weeks after payment for order to be dispatched.

how ever it is possible for you to pay full price from the supplier and get your own shipped to you

yep, thanks its just standard

i need to contact the supplier to find out about something otherwise you will need

80lb Siemens $345,

wiring harness $42,

Blue fuel rail $225

shipping $25 Total $637

More information taken straight of his ebay page

Available in:

Red and blue for RB30. Chrome can be optioned for $20 extra.

Red, blue and gold for RB26. Please note RB26 rail kit can run both 11mm and 14mm Oring injectors. Chrome can be optioned for $20 extra. Gold currently out of stock.

Blue only for RB25 (suitable for R33 RB25 only)

Please specify which of the above you require when ordering.

Rail kits do not come with injectors. Aftermarket fuel regulator will need to be used.

I was after a pic of the id2000 rail

Cheers

he said the fuel rail suits the injectors which suit your car picture's are very similar

also

just got off the phone to the supplier and he can supply 10.5mm hats for the 3/4 length injectors

they will be more expensive than the 11mm hat that is supplied for aftermarket rails that take 11mm

when ordering please do as much asking of your tuner what sort of options you have available, i would hate for people to order the wrong parts

does your 32 run the same low impedance thing that GTR's run?

On Edge - any type of aftermarket FPR will work im getting prices on some Tomei ones

also

Good news on the RB26 height adapters for use with the EV14 Bosch injectors. I can do the 10.5mm adapter for $8ea extra on top of the original price. I will need approx 2 weeks lead time though once we have numbers.