SAU Community

Screw It I'm Buying A Ticket To San Fran Just To Get A Chance To Win This Bad Boy

JamesK

Enter. Win. Then give us a ride in your 1974 Nissan Skyline

by Jeff Glucker (RSS feed) on Feb 4th, 2011 at 9:59AM

fatlaceskylinegiveawaybyjonsibal-d38n3t2.jpg

WekFest III is gearing up to take San Francisco by storm. The event is a celebration of Japanese automobiles and it kicks off at 1pm on February 20th, 2011. Last year, over 450 vehicles showed up, and this year should be no different. But there is one machine in particular that we're very interested in.

Fatlace, a boutique clothing store, is bringing along a stock 1974 Nissan Skyline 2000GT. The car will be shown off, then taken back into hiding to be transformed into the car you see pictured above... then given away to one lucky (LUCKY) winner.

Fatlace, thanks to the design work of the talented Mr. Jon Sibal, has a stylish end-goal for the Skyline. The car will be modified over the course of 2011 and presented to the winner at the Fatlace Klassik in October. We fully expect a ride.

[source: Fatlace via MotorworldHype | Image: Jon Sibal/jonsibal.com]

pity about the gay fatlace sticker.

my comment is not about the car having a sticker on it... it's about those bullshit fatlace/illest/canibeat/hellafag stickers tryhards put on their car.

it's just my opinion hamish, deal with it. ;)

True man!

I see where your coming from...

The cars are great but the stickers can really spoil the look of it.

Considering that is the only sticker they put on it for giving me a modified 2000GT....I think I can let it slide, hey I wont even take it off when I win the damn thing!

Hey you guys cant deny it. Its fawkin hawt!

EDIT: Never even heard of the company before, so i looked it up....anyone else reminded of anything when you look at the logo?

logo.gif

Edited by JamesK

I don't get it... it's just a 2000GT-X with bolt ons. There's much more hotter ones running around in japan, that were modded in similar fashion 20 years ago by dudes who now have grandkids.

Put it this way, no one gives a shit if you own a hardtop 6 banger mustang. If you're gonna own a piece of history, you might as well make sure you get the one everyone remembers.

Let's revisit this when it's a real 2000GT-R with a real S20 engine shall we?

Americans make Ken & Mary cry.

• Like 2

I don't get it... it's just a 2000GT-X with bolt ons. There's much more hotter ones running around in japan, that were modded in similar fashion 20 years ago by dudes who now have grandkids.

Put it this way, no one gives a shit if you own a hardtop 6 banger mustang. If you're gonna own a piece of history, you might as well make sure you get the one everyone remembers.

Let's revisit this when it's a real 2000GT-R with a real S20 engine shall we?

Americans make Ken & Mary cry.

FUCK YEAH!

Spread the word and tell'em!