SAU Community

Skyline Gtr Dvd

Hi thats THE Duke GTR DVD

Most of the cars on there are from the UK however it does feature Top Secrets R33 demo car with Nagata-san doing over 300KMH through a tunnel also featured is the M`s Factory 980HP R32 .

Interviews with Dirk Schoysman who also drives Prospecs R34 demo car round the Nurburgring which is without a doubt the best part of the film :D

Clips from certain Trackdays in the uk aswell :)

Hope that helps

Dean ;)

I bought it last friday

Rating out of 10 is easily 10!!!

it goes for ages and the in car camera shots with the touring car champion driver taking the r34 gtr around the german track at high speeds was awesome

Guest INASNT
I gave it a 5/10 - thought they could have done so much more with 90 mins of GT-R  footage but it was way to repetative.  

Just my opinion.

I would give it a max of 6 out of 10. Very boring dvd especially those pom guys talking at the start. To much general GTR info, may have been helpfull if u had never seen or knew about a GTR before, but for us, it was rather boring.

I would give it a max of 6 out of 10. Very boring dvd especially those pom guys talking at the start. To much general GTR info, may have been helpfull if u had never seen or knew about a GTR before, but for us, it was rather boring.

Agreed. The Brits were boring and had nothing insightful to say. The bit around the N-ring was the highlight, but that was all of about 10 minutes. The rest of the DVD was a snore-fest.

LW.

i've been leaving my computer on for like a week trying to download it... most of the time it's not downloading, when it is it goes at 1kb

damn, what client are you using? the average file speed is 1.7Mbps so it should be really fast...

remember that the faster you upload speed is the faster the download as it assumes that you are uploading more so it can send you more of the file so you will share it...

set upload speed to 6k at least

at 6k you should be able to DL at atlest 60Kb.... :D