SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2011 Round 1

achoo

Sif you wanna drive it. Youll hate it. Understeery, boaty, heavy slab of a skyline compared to your little agile thingy.

Yeah fair point but those launches!!!

Is it something wrong with Russ if he want to drive a GTR at DECA?

Well I would have loved to drive your 32 GTR but you SOLD IT!!!

That was a nice car.

FYI, I'm driving the Lancer FWD coupe not the EVO.

The EVO needs a new clutch which won't get done for a while and I'm planning on only using it for track days anyway.

So hope it isn't raining like it is as I am typing now.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Latest Posts

• @GTSBoythanks for replying. That's realistic and I always believed in the injector-hp rule of thumb. I am however making way less than that 😕 My guestimate/goal for the setup is a reliable 500rwhp, R33 gtr, seems realistic enough doesn't it?
    • 720cc injectors can only support about 720 engine HP. Maybe a little bit more. 600rwHP is, um, a plenty big chunk of that number. Probably running to the top of your fuel supply.
    • Hi gents, sincerely asking you guys the theoretical or actual power figures expected from the setup below: HKS Y pipes & 80mm cat back, Sard (denso) 720cc injectors, DW300 pump, R35 MAFs, Twin HKS 2530's (stock headers), Trust intercooler, stock BOV, stock intake plenum & TB's, N1 oil pump, MLS head gasket, forged pistons, poncam B's, Power FC, pump RON97, nismo coppermix twin plate, 18's on 265 rubber. So I've pretty much listed all that matters with regards to making and putting the power down. Asking as I may or may not be getting the full potential of my setup (bottom end was running 600rwhp on a different car). I have done numerous Dyno sessions with slightly different setups but more or less the same outcome which leads me to conclude (reluctantly) the setup is maxed out. Will share graphs but would like you to share your input first for better effect. Thanks in advance, guys!
    • GTR are, not sure about GTST
    • i thought they were discontinued?