SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca Motorkhana - 2011 Round 1

achoo

Oops some muppet left a green motorbike helm and a blue jumper under a tree in the carpark... me. Anyone happen to pick this up or know where it wound up?.

Also had an awesome DECA possibly the most entertaining to date thanks to everyone for being so friendly and enthusiastic. Really puts you in a great mood to spend stupid amounts of money on the things.

ps. that white 33 gtr was totally completely and utterly off the charts awesome, I wish I didn't find this out 2 minutes before I had to leave.

Someone picked it up you silly muppet :)

No doubt it'll be brought back tomorrow

Was a good day, some of the maps/layouts are just too technical IMO. Bring back the fun that doesnt require you to smash your drive train constantly

had a fun day...cant wait for another one already...wish it went for two days straight or longer skid pan maps (but not as technical-it was not awd friendly at all)..but fun :D

ALSO....THE WHITE 33GTR = worship.gifwoot.gif and cant explain how insanely quick it was....LOVED IT!!!

THANKS IMPORT MONSTER AND ALL THE ORGANIZERS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN :D

If anyone missed out on todays DECA fun & or would like to do another one next sat the 26th March, PM me for more details. I know a group who is running an event still has a few spots left, with many of the course layouts being quite familiar to SAU DECA devotees.

had a fun day...cant wait for another one already...wish it went for two days straight or longer skid pan maps (but not as technical-it was not awd friendly at all)..but fun :D

ALSO....THE WHITE 33GTR = worship.gifwoot.gif and cant explain how insanely quick it was....LOVED IT!!!

THANKS IMPORT MONSTER AND ALL THE ORGANIZERS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN :D

+1

Pity I'm too nice to ask if I can take it home and keep it.

Layouts are awesome when all you have to be a passenger.

Oops some muppet left a green motorbike helm and a blue jumper under a tree in the carpark... me. Anyone happen to pick this up or know where it wound up?.

Also had an awesome DECA possibly the most entertaining to date thanks to everyone for being so friendly and enthusiastic. Really puts you in a great mood to spend stupid amounts of money on the things.

ps. that white 33 gtr was totally completely and utterly off the charts awesome, I wish I didn't find this out 2 minutes before I had to leave.

What are you going to spend it on?

I already know what I'm spending my 'loose change' on laugh.gif

Fun day, MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL THE HELPERS AND ORGANISERS!!!

Next time we will bring the white r33 gtr again and my White 32 gtr. That's 800rwkw at least between us ;)