SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

buy AM performance man, everything else will leak.

thats where i will be goin.

plannin to make it interesting too :)

^ yeah dont go JJR. i had one on my 33 for like 1 day, sounded like an SR, (tractor)

let me know how that diff goes.

my 31 wont be running next weekend as planned, problem after problem, but ill get there.

i know that one. my motor went down on fri but i have worked something out to get it runnin again and getting a spare with a lovely knock just started. will be looking into rebuilding it and seeing what i can get out of a relatively stock nissan looking setup.

For Sale

1998 Nissan Pulsar Q (N15 model) Hatchback

145,xxx km

Manual

Silver in colour, good condition

Electric windows

CD Player

Perfect as a first car or daily. Very nice and zippy. Perfect for tight parking space, or just a bad parker. The little thing does about 450km of city driving to a 40 litre tank easy.

asking price $5,250, price negotiable as I will be moving to Sydney shortly.

If you are interested, please dont hesitate to contact me on 0433 668 447. You can come and have a look at the car any time from now until next Friday, whenever you are free.

Pictures will be emailed or MMS on request.

Cheers,

Joe

For Sale

1998 Nissan Pulsar Q (N15 model)

Manual

Silver in colour, good condition

Electric windows

CD Player

Perfect as a first car or daily. The little thing does about 450km of city driving to a 40 litre tank easy.

asking price $5,250, price negotiable as I will be moving to Sydney shortly.

If you are interested, please dont hesitate to contact me on 0433 668 447. You can come and have a look at the car any time from now until next Friday, whenever you are free.

Pictures will be emailed or MMS on request.

Cheers,

Joe

and for an extra $50 he'll throw in some stockies :)

Genuine Nissan R33 GTR rear spoiler, white in very good condition. Has paint crack below brake light which is easily repairable. Not going to go below what I paid only a few weeks ago and didn't use, so asking $350

Pm me if you're interested or want photos :bunny:

FOR SALE:

1. Ok so I have a Sub and amp package for sale the sub is a 1000w sony explode and the amp is a pioneer 800w amp all neatly incased in a sub box and the amp is postined on the front of the box. Pics on request. $350ono.

2. The next thing i have for sale is a saass steering wheel black whell with chrome center with no screws for wheel pics on request. $30ono, also have the matching handbrake for sale as weel which is chrome with a black bag. pics on request, $30 ono and then the gear knob which blue with no numbers $10 ono

3. The next one is a sound stream head unit/dvd player, This one pops out and behind is where you put the cds. The poping out mechnisim part lol is broken you have to help it pop out but it still does pop out. It is a nice looking head unit. pics on requst, 300 ono very negiatoble on this.

PM on here would be fine

Cheers Aaron

r33 s2 carbon fibre eyelids - $40

JMW kindly gave me these when i bought his 33 sedan a little while ago. they look fantastic installed!

they're just not my thing. They will be sitting in my shed collecting dust otherwise.

by the looks, they go for around $75-$80 on ebay.

fitted loosely in the image below - not installed

Contact via PM. Cheers

post-16018-1259312834_thumb.jpg post-16018-1259312981_thumb.jpg

Genuine Nissan R33 GTR rear spoiler, white in very good condition. Has paint crack below brake light which is easily repairable. Not going to go below what I paid only a few weeks ago and didn't use, so asking $350

Pm me if you're interested or want photos :D

Also have for sale a R33 S1 or S1.5 aftermarket fiberglass grill with mesh. Has never been painted or fitted, will need some modification to mount. $100

33grill.jpg

Apexi Power FC to suit RB26 (PFC GTR33L 020-1394) with hand controller (FCC2 FN000-00299)

Hand controller a little scratched up. $800

FKfkfkfkfkff ^ do want.

Dnt have the spare cash right now.

Might be able to hold it for you Wayne. Ended up going an FC PRO for the new car :P

Yessum :P

Great man,

Need to sort out some wheels for my GT-R before this summers over lol since everyone getting out their cars

Edited by Weezy