SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

RB20/RB25/RB26 (Push type) Nismo Coppermix sports clutch (RS240 MODEL) with lightweight nismo flywheel (RSR21 model). Also comes with flywheel bolts. This is NOT the super coppermix single plate, but the nismo sports upgrade clutch.

Ideal for light tune vehicles, boost/ecu/exhaust/fmic etc, but plenty of people running around with 250kw on these things. All replacement parts (Pressure plate/clutch disc etc) can still be purchased new.

Bought out of a running light tune car in japan with the intention of putting straight in mine with light mods, but have now purchased an ATS Carbon twin plate due to chasing big power.

Plenty of meat left, pressure plate has light surface rust due to sitting around on shelf (Wire wheel and lick of paint if you're fussy) and is pretty dirty overall, but is in excellent condition Flywheel has no scoring etc.

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

Drives just like a stock clutch, worth over $1100 new, want $350 for quick sale.

Pickup in modbury, PM or ring Ben on 0439 888 043.

RB25DET exhaust manifold. Due to a GTSR manifold i no longer need. $100
RB25DET standard injectors with out rail. Upgraded to larger items. $100
RB25DET inlet manifold. Doesn't come with throttle body or tps. Going ffp so i no longer need. $80
RB20 xtreme clutch and flywheel. Upgraded so no longer need. $150
RB25 freshly mechined flywheel. Upgraded to a molly item. $100

Diff sold.

I bought this last week but have decided to go for a lower clamp load Exedy so up for sale is a brand new (Still in factory heat sink wrap) Exedy Sports Tuff complete clutch kit.

- 5 Button Ceramic clutch

- Exedy extra, extra, extra heavy duty clutch plate (NSC534HHHD)

- New bearing

- Exedy oil

Clutch kit number - NSK7056HHHDB - Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t / GTS-4 & R33 GTS25-t (RB20DET & RB25DET).

$350 firm..... which is a steal at half the RRP price :)

post-256409-1360573547129333807.jpgpost-256409-13605735481257927496.jpgpost-256409-13605735461998415074.jpg

PM me for details or call 0429 578 924

SOLD!

So sadly my r33 is sold pending pickup on monday

So ive got some r33 stockies that wont be needed anymore, whole set of 4, 2 with good tyres 2 are fried
50 bucks for the whole set want them gone (or a slab of smirnoff double blacks, take your pick)

got door cards quarter cards, rear seats to suit the r33, if anyone wants them you can have them for free (unsure of their condition but im pretty sure their just dusty) if nobody wants in the next week or so they will b off to the tip.

Got a drivers door glass in good condition, no scratches 50 bucks ono???

Something a bit un skyline but a 350z aftermarket front bumper bar (comes with stock bar aswell) colour is kh3 - want 200 ono for both, theres a link on gumtree for it if you need pictures.

So need the spare cash guys to help get some money for my house, thow me offers if you think the price is too high for any said item (first come first serve)

Cheers Aaron 0422360999

Ps located in southern suburbs.

Repairable write-off!!

Nissan r34 skyline

Blue

Auto

Non turbo p-plate friendly

Low k's

Car was written off last year changed the radiator support and all front panels, all damage is fixed and car has been painted!

All it needs is

-condenser fan

-radiator

-receiver dryer

-front bar fitted up

Then it needs the two regency inspections

$4500- or swap

No rush to sell car plenty of $$ to be made once

its threw inspection

Various items for sale;

RB30 Metal head gasket, Brand new in packet - ACL Race series - $350

Turbosmart 45mm wastegate, Progate - $350

ACL race series Main Bearing set to suit RB30 - $80

ACL race series con rod Bearing set to ruit RB30 - $60

Nissan RB25 / RB20 cam /valve covers painter wrinkle black - $120

RB30 sump, stripped and sprayed gloss black - $50

Permaseal Head Bolt set to suit RB20 and RB25 - $120

Oil cooler sandwich plate, as new - $30

Please call on "Zero, Four, Zero, One - Double Three, Seven - Four, Eight, One"
Sorry i cant upload pics but am happy to text them through to you, please just send me a text and ask.

Collection can be made from Nairne South Australia, otherwise i'm happy to post at your expense and in some cases Imight be able to assist with dropping stuff off

Up for sale is my 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32.

903559g_20-1.jpg

Reason for sale, into motorbikes nowadays and doesnt get much attention. :)

Looking at around $17,500 firm, spent way much more. One owner since import form Japan, clean honest sale car and pretty much stock standard, low km's 76,500km and probably one of the cleanest ones in S.A!

Subtle mods inclue 5zigen exhaust, nismo strut braces, ARC fmic, 17" BBS LM's, apexi FC and commander (unfitted).

Would probably swap for late model supersports motorbike 2008+ and some cash my way.

Contact Charlie for more pics and info, or visit my ad on gumtree.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rosewater/cars-vans-utes/1993-nissan-skyline-gt-r-godzilla-bnr32-will-swap-new-bike/1014209497

ph 0423931815

Edited by AngelFC

Sparco Evo 2 Plus, Velo GP90xl

Both in excellent condition, the Sparco is basically brand new, been sat in a handful of times, comes with steel mounting hardware.

The Velo is an older one, seen a bit of use, but still in good shape, was recovered a couple years ago by Velo at a cost of $250, been sat in for all of about 5 days since.

$450 ea.

IMG_9444_zps9a7298d4.jpg

IMG_9446_zps86e22af3.jpg

IMG_9447_zps058bb2f9.jpg

Also have a GK Tech SR20 oil block adaptor, never been used, been pulled out of the box and admired, but that's about it. As seen here; http://www.gktech.com/index.php/sr20-oil-sandwich-plate.html

$85 shipped.

Contact by pm or on 0408961657.

Cheers,

Dave.

Samsung "Series 9" 42" Full HD Plasma TV (model PS-42Q91HD)

Still works great, comes with stand, remote, books etc. Been wall mounted for the last few years so stand is separate. No longer need it as its been replaced with a newer TV

$600 negotiable (no lowball offers), Pickup from near Marion

Pics available on request