SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

FOR SALE

18"x8" +32 rims and tyres

Need quick sale. Cost me $1300. Rims and tyres in excellent condition. Plenty of tread left.

$700 ono

SOLD

MB quart Reference (one of the best speakers they make) 6.5" splits with cross overs, all mounting gear and covers etc $200 (cost$450)

used in box

technical shet:

power handeling 70 -140 w

4 ohms

.75 inch tweeter (can be seperate or mounted on speaker)

they crank pretty damn well

MOMO Polk mmc650 6.5" 2ways same as above got all the gear and boxes, used but good nick $150

tech shet:

180watt

80 watt rms

4 ohms

Pioneer amp 4 channel (i think... not too good with amps) ive got front rears and has room for sub imput i believe. havnt got part number with me but can $200 with wiring kit

whole lot for $500 perfect system imo :)

Lack of italics does not suggest so :down:

lol thats coz it was a 'tongue in cheek' comment. i mean u could fit 8's on a 33. by why would u seeing they can take much wider rims with ease. technically they may fit, (depending on offset to clear inner suspension arms) but they arnt the 'correct' or recomended sized rim for a 33.

anywho another decision for another thread.

selling up my drift car... below parts are all in mint condition and a re gretful sale

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apexi AX53B70 turbo to suit the rb25 (some below info i found on SAU)

equivalent of HKS GT-RS but in some people opinion better as its more responsive and punchy on a RB25 they make a very responsive 250rwkw on 14psi and up to 322rwkw on a built 25 with 22psi.

$1750

greddy inlet manifold with TB adapter (no chinese shit here) - powder coated blue, looks nuts

$1100

Bee r rev limitrer -$300

HKS EVC 5 boost controller - $450

------------------------------------------

MAKE AN OFFER FOR THE BELOW GOODS

defi boost gauge (white face) GAUGE ONLY

defi oil temp (white face) GAUGE ONLY

rb20 gearbox (tight like a virgin)

gtr fuel pump

hybrid fmic (core only) believe its 600x300

S13 rear apexi strut brace

pm me instead of posting in this forum just in case i dont check it often...

Im selling my 350Z wheels with tyres as they are no longer needed.

18 x 8 with +30 offset

Neuton NT5000 tyres. 235 x 40 x 18 in very good condition.

PS: They are now painted satin black.

PRICE DROP - Now asking $500 firm

Example pic -

img0034hs0.jpg

On my old R34 -

350z003.jpg

350z001.jpg

350z002.jpg

Off the car and painted -

350z-18-02.jpg

Holden Commodore Exec 1990 - $800

Colour: RED

KMS: ~320,000 (The motor was rebuilt a ~100,000km's and the trans replaced ~40,000km's ago.)

Rego: None

Reason for sale: Passed down from the better halfs parents. We simply have no use for it.

General Description:

Grandpa spec

Knobbly steering wheel cover

Standard 15" wheels (215's with hubcaps)

Standard ride height

Sheepskin seat covers

Tinted Windows

Aircon works 'extremely' well

Brakes are good

Tyres are fine

Interior is clean no seat rips etc.

The car is clean and tidy however it does have a damaged passenger door due to a p*ssed maggot rolling his car in to it.

The car does not have rego however it will come with fresh oil/filter, coolant as well as fresh brake fluid as I've just replaced the master cyl.

If your interested and after pics drop [email protected] an email.

A good reliable car.

$800

Im selling my Sub and Amp. They use to be in my corrolla that i sold, but im not putting them in my 33 as i put my tools in the boot

Excellent condition! $500 ono

INFO

JBL AMP

4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier with Electronic Crossover

RMS Power Output:

4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 channels

2 ohms: 145 watts x 4 channels

MOSFET power supply

Variable Bass Boost

Preamp Outputs

Variable 12dB per octave electronic crossover

Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 27 kHz

Maximum input signal: 6 V

Maximum sensitivity: 100 mV

Dimensions: 10-3/10" L x 13" W x 2-1/5" H

MTX SUB

MTX Sledgehammer Thunder 4500

12"

4 or dual 4 Ohm

Frequency Response 30-150 Hz

225 Watts RMS

Sensitivity 93.0 dB

Voice Coil 1.5"

post-58986-1254713690_thumb.jpg

post-58986-1254713743_thumb.jpg

post-58986-1254713804_thumb.jpg

post-58986-1254713825_thumb.jpg

post-58986-1254713894_thumb.jpg

Silver SAFC2, has no tune on it. do your research if u dno what they do.... $240

black greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller, comes with a fair bit of hose. can show how to hook up to 25/26 id need be. $330

both mint

can give pics but seriously... it is what it is lol.

Edited by chef_stagea

its time.

1989 R31 Silhouette Series 3

RB20DET w rb20 box (has been through Regency and registered with the new engine)

Has upgraded brakes, not sure what model, i assume R32.

Chassis 370000ks+

Engine 45000ks

Afterburners (will not seperate)

Alloy rad

FMIC

Aftermarket Turbosmart? blow off valve, plumbed in properly

Battery relocated to boot

remapped RB20 ecu

Jaycar Boost Controller

RB25 turbo (very new!)

some sort of black stockies, rear tyres are worn

Cusco strut brace

CD player, front speakers with tweeters

Aftermarket Guages (volts, oil pressure, water temp, boost (psi), RPM)

Ill throw in some tie rod end spacers for that extra drift lock

Seriously, this car has character. Wind some more boost into this thing and it will be fun on the track, or keep it as your daily. Im selling this due to not selling my 34. I paid $4000 for it not very long ago, ill take $4100 with an extra 3 months rego for you. This is relatively cheap for a registered 31 Silhouette S3 with rb20.

The car is currently draining batteries, i havent had the time to find the source of the problem, but im almost certain its the head unit. You can always disconnect the battery everytime you park it for that ultra ghetto flavour. Keeps thieves from running off with it too. Itll come with an extra battery.

pics:

th_IMG_0004.jpg

th_IMG_0006.jpg

th_IMG_0015.jpg

th_IMG_0016.jpg

Serious buyers only please, price is very firm, i just want back what i paid for it.

pm preferred, or 0416 070 133

Hey i got some Stern 17's for sale.

they're off my R32 GTR

they fit perfectly with no spacers.

the fronts are 8in wide and rear 9 in wide. in my opinion they suit the skyline very well.

asking $500 + postage for just the bare rims

or

$700 + postage and i'll include 2x Marshall 255/40 R17 with estimated 75% tread for the rear rims, the rims will not come with front tyres.

PM me if interested

Cheers,

Brezza

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/po...33-IMG-1242.JPG

post-43725-1254809560_thumb.jpg

for sale, HP dv6547tx LAPTOP. awsome condition, comes with everything from factory. box and all. reason for sale is that im going to buy a mac!

$800

Product Name-dv6547TX

Product Number-GS066PA

Microprocessor -2.0 GHz Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T7300 with Intel® Centrino® Duo processor technology

Microprocessor Cache -4 MB Level 2 cache

Memory -2048 MB (2 x 1024 MB)

Video Graphics -NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8400M GS

Video Memory -Up to 895 MB TurboCache (128 MB dedicated)

Hard Drive -250 GB (4200 rpm)

Multimedia Drive -LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD±RW with Double Layer Support

Display -15.4�? WXGA High Definition BrightView Widescreen (1280 x 800)

Fax/Modem -High speed 56K modem

Network Card -Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN

Wireless Connectivity -802.11 a/g/n WLAN

Bluetooth® wireless networking

Sound 3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated

Keyboard 101 key compatible keyboard

Pointing Device Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad, volume control, mute buttons, 2 Quick Launch Buttons

PC Card Slots

* One ExpressCard/54 slot (also supports ExpressCard/34)

External Ports

* 3 USB 2.0

* VGA

* HDMI

* IEEE 1394

* RJ-11 / Modem

* RJ-45 / Ethernet

* 2 Omni-directional microphones

* 2 Stereo Headphone jacks

* 1 Microphone jack

* Consumer IR

* S-Video Output

* Integrated fingerprint reader

Dimensions 35.70 cm (L) x 25.70 cm (W) x 4.06 cm (min H) / 4.30 cm (max H)

Weight 2.86 kg

Power

* AC Adaptor

* 6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery

COMES WITH vista ultimate pre loaded.

Edited by rad32