SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

once again, these are up for sale. got hella interest. but no ones fronted the cash (most promising offer would make most lowballers cringe).

work mesh, 17x8 +5 and 17x9 +11. fronts are straight 5x114, rears are multifit 4/5x114.

bit of kerbage on them, but you have to be looking pretty close. the worst of them was one of the 9's which had a slight dent in the outer hoop which has recently been repaired.

and some of the clearcoat is starting to peel around the hubs, but overall, theyre in pretty rad condition.

4902P5120746.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

taking offers around $1500 with tyres, thats 225/45/17 kumho ku36's on the front with plenty of life left in them, and some slightly abused 215/45/17 kumho ku25's on the rears, thats about $700 worth of tyre.

offers lower than $1400 will be laughed at, and responded to in kind.

contact me (dave) on here or on 0408961657.

can send interstate if needed, but id rather not.

Items:

bn style (i think) rear bar for sale

Item condition:

slight damage (see pics) but nothing a bit of fibreglass kit couldn't fix.

Contact details:

sms me on 0401043311, will try and get back promptly

prefer buyer to pick up but could arrange to have dropped off aswell

Price:

$200 ONO

price drop $150, just taking up space

bike on ebay for offers over 5grand up to 6grand

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...E:L:LCA:AU:1123

post-18854-1262577777_thumb.jpg

Im dead broke with no $ and need to sell something !!

Brendan, I know someone asking around about a Kwaka ... I'm seeing them Friday night. I'll let you know if there is an interest.

:banana:

still for sale white auto vp wagon 1993. registered it yesterday for 3 months. 166,000ks. great paint and body condition. engine needs harmonic balancer replacement ive been told coz it makes an odd noise. but other than that its fine. heavy duty tow bar. located near noarlunga. 0422603195 for details. cheers, ken

got 4x 225x50 Toyo T1R's for stock GTR rims (16x8) with about 5% tread on all 4 - most of the wear is due to camber wear, so this is really only suitable for anyone wanting a set of 4 tyres to destroy on the track

$50 for all 4, pics upon request or just come over and check them out

-D

hey all, got a JJR split dump pipe for sale, brand new never been used, bit dirty from dirty hands n few tiny scratches not even noticable though. cannot use it due to not fitting with bigger turbo. chasing $150 for it. also a rb20/25 stock exhaust manifold for sale. $25

pm or txt me on 0428851616

taking offers around $1500

offers lower than $1400 will be laughed at, and responded to in kind.

Mate you keep bumping these wheels and crying about low ballers. Yet you say asking for offers around $1500 then say offers lower than 1400 will be laughed at. Consider saying 1500 Firm. Dono about you but 99% of the time if someone was advertising something for offers around 1500, an offer between 1300-1500 is completely lidgit if its something second hand.

/end rant

selling splitfire coil packs for R34 GTT will fit in a stagea. brand new in box has not been used. bought it last week only to find out i already got some. $650 ono bought it from car toys so there is warranty on them. pm if interested

Mate you keep bumping these wheels and crying about low ballers. Yet you say asking for offers around $1500 then say offers lower than 1400 will be laughed at. Consider saying 1500 Firm. Dono about you but 99% of the time if someone was advertising something for offers around 1500, an offer between 1300-1500 is completely lidgit if its something second hand.

/end rant

unless youre lining my palms with $1500, i really couldnt care less for your suggestions and opinions. i can say 'firm' and still get offers under it, so why bother? where as if i set a limit, people know how much leeway they have. and yes, normally id agree that 1300 squid is a completely 'lidgit' (im assuming you mean legit) offer, but now that im throwing in $700 worth of tyres (which i wasnt when i first advertised the wheels), $1300 is an offer that will laughed at.

selling splitfire coil packs for R34 GTT will fit in a stagea. brand new in box has not been used. bought it last week only to find out i already got some. $650 ono bought it from car toys so there is warranty on them. pm if interested

you bought them and found out after u had them in your car? very nice =D