SAU Community

Whiteline Nm35 Stagea Sway Bar Group Buy

Daleo

Guys, I need your help.

I have just had a chat with Whiteline regarding the possibility of reinstating the NM35 bars as a stock component.

I have been asked to present a business argument, but I can only do that if there is enough demand to justify.

They are keen to do it; and it doesn't appear that we will need to guarantee the 20 odd sets that was originally talked about.

I need to know from you if you would be willing to buy a set; not to wait and see, not to sit on the fence while others do the hard yards.

If I can prove that these are still in demand, we will have them.

If you sit on your hands, waiting for someone else to stump up; you will be left wobbling around with no one to blame but yourselves.

It is in YOUR hands.

Please post in here so I can gauge demand.

Cheers, Dale.

You may remember this post from a couple of months ago; well I have some good news!

At Whiteline's request, I have submitted a proposal to re-introduce the NM35 Stagea Sway bars.

They have recently gotten back to me, & based on the information they've seen; I'm happy to announce that they will indeed be reintroducing them as a stock item in the 2nd quarter of 2014! :woot:

Based on the responses I received after my last posts, I believe we can meet a significant portion of the 20 sets they will produce. If Stagea owners purchase the bulk of this order; they will continue to be a stock item, and I'm also hopeful that my information will lead them to potential sales both in the US, and Russia.

Obviously a show of hands in the immediate future, will give them the impetus to keep this batch at the forefront of their minds, and ensure that we get what we've been waiting for.

I'm not asking for any kind of financial commitment right now, but I will be running this first order as a Group Buy; to ensure that the forum members that have been waiting (some quite a while) get first crack at them, and at the best possible prices. :thumbsup:

I think as a group, we're really lucky to have guys like Whiteline out there; they were as enthusiastic as me in making this happen, and I really believe that enthusiasm should be supported.

Have a great weekend guys, this is a real win. :banana:

Yeah exactly Dave, everyone will be fully committed for Christmas now; I'm not expecting any significant orders until January.

I'm just glad I'll be able to start saying YES!; instead of NO :no: again.

Everyone who has them, knows what a difference they make to the handling of our cars.

I'll definitely be in, most likely for a "full package" (if available - bars, links etc..).

On a slightly off topic note you don't happen to have any of your front chassis braces available do you Daleo?

Cheers

Cam

• 3 weeks later...

what's the chance of us here in nz to be able to participate on a Gb from you guys?

Sonny, no drama at all mate; postage is a little more expensive, but I can get parts to you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'll update the thread as soon as I have any new information.

Thanks for your support & patience guys; I'm hoping this will bear fruit in the next few months.

Im definitely up for a set. I am also more than happy to put my money where my mouth is in a pre-order if it helps to show commitment.

No worries Caleb, no need for money right now, but when they are available; I'll be doing a Group buy, to maximise the saving for everyone.

Once that starts, I'll be asking for financial commitment.

I'll be updating this thread as information comes to hand, and there will be plenty of advance warning, so no-one will miss out.