SAU Community

Whiteline Nm35 Stagea Sway Bar Group Buy

Daleo

I guess that's the hard thing about organising a GB...you get all these people saying "yeah I want it" but when its time to pony up hardly anyone responds...

I'm looking at doing a Goodridge braided brake lines GB pending results from KV1...but think I can't be bothered dealing with the drama...

Also sucks that it makes you look lame in front of Whiteline as you've done a great deal in pushing them to get a product made for our car and now we can't even get 10 people to buy it! :unsure:

Very true mate. It's been great dealing with the people who are genuinely interested; they are the ones who've made it worthwhile :thumbsup: .

It was much the same last time, but I just hoped my enthusiasm for a great deal would be infectious. I hate to see people miss out on a great opportunity, that's why I made the effort.

I don't feel lame in front of Whiteline; they've been hugely helpful :worship:. I think if anyone understands this kind of thing, they certainly do.

I'm confident the people who've gotten involved, will be hugely satisfied when they recieve the finished product, and that's great.

Cheers Dale.

well im keen as man i will take your mounts and the links throught this round of GB when i get mony on the 15th itl be in your acc on the 16th

yet i will go onto the next one for the bars as shipping is expensive and need to get cash together for that ontop of the GB

well im keen as man i will take your mounts and the links throught this round of GB when i get mony on the 15th itl be in your acc on the 16th

yet i will go onto the next one for the bars as shipping is expensive and need to get cash together for that ontop of the GB

I might be reading it wrong...but I think Daleo said if this round isn't filled then there is no next round?

No worries Dust, looking forward to it. As we discussed, I can't ship the bars to you for what I consider to be a fair price, but the other parts are not an issue.

I might be reading it wrong...but I think Daleo said if this round isn't filled then there is no next round?

Well, never say never, but originally we had 14 interested parties; which is why it went ahead. But yeah; at this stage; it'll be a while before I organise another, if at all.

I will be transferring the money for you tonight Dale.

Cheers.

Thanks Chris :thumbsup:

You know I'm not referring to you in my recent updates right? You clearly explained your timeframe, and it was not a problem.

Cheers, Dale.

You'll be getting my money shortly. I've been waiting for a pay rise that comes through Wednesday. I'll be grabbing one of everything as discussed. Money will be transferred Thursday morning just scraping in!

What's delivery time expected to be like?

You'll be getting my money shortly. I've been waiting for a pay rise that comes through Wednesday. I'll be grabbing one of everything as discussed. Money will be transferred Thursday morning just scraping in!

What's delivery time expected to be like?

Fantastic; that's great news, looking forward to your payment!

It should be roughly 2 weeks after the closure of the group buy, as the bars are not due in the country until a week after the Group Buy closes.

Once I have them, I'll be despatching everything ASAP.:thumbsup: I'll be in contact with everyone as soon as I have firm delivery dates.

Money incoming in the next days.

Great stuff mate, thanks for your support!

Sounds like we might be getting close to that magical number! :cheers:

Sure does, definitely makes it worthwhile.:cheers:

Cheers Guys.

Thanks Chris :thumbsup:

You know I'm not referring to you in my recent updates right? You clearly explained your timeframe, and it was not a problem.

Cheers, Dale.

Yeah I know. :thumbsup:

Just thought I better transfer it now - busy couple of weeks ahead.

I think tomorrow is the last day, are we full yet? Got my order in! :thumbsup:

PM replied :thumbsup: .

I'm waiting on one last payment and we're there! :cheers:

Thanks for your support guys, bring on the awesome handling!

Hmmm can't wait...:banana:

Bad news on that one, roughly two weeks wait.:nyaanyaa: The time will fly... NOT!

Edited by Daleo

GARRH...needed this like yesterday...LOL

Paahhhh, this is nothing, I needed them the day before yesterday! :nyaanyaa:

Looking forward to getting them Dale! :thumbsup: Just give me a shout when there in and I will make the trip up.

Chris.

Paahhhh, this is nothing, I needed them the day before yesterday! :nyaanyaa:

Looking forward to getting them Dale! :thumbsup: Just give me a shout when there in and I will make the trip up.

Chris.

Can you get mine at the same time....lol!!!!